AirBlue Airbus A320-200

AirBlue Airbus A320-200

What is AirBlue?

AirBlue is a privately owned Pakistani based out of Karachi Jinnah International Airport with domestic destinations to Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Peshawar and Quetta and international routes to and from neighboring countries such as The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, and Turkey.

What is the Airbus A320?

The Airbus A320 is a narrow body, twin engine commercial aircraft manufactured by French based company Airbus. The A320 was launched in March 1984, first flew on 22 February 1987, and was introduced in April 1988 by Air France. Fat forward to today, many major airlines use the Airbus A320 such as airlines like, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Lufthansa, British Airways, Air Canada, EasyJet, and JetBlue.

Sources

Unfortunately I don’t have any votes. But cool liverie.

1 Like

We absolutely need more airlines in the Middle Eastern - Central Asian peninsula. And AirBlue, Iran Air, Kam Air is not an exception! We need more representatives in this particular area. And I fully stand back and support this Airline to get added in the game as well! Unfortunately, I don’t have any votes left, but it would be a new addition in the Region!!!

3 Likes