Airberlin A321 (sharklets)

d

27 Likes

Duplicate. Search before posting new threads.

2 Likes

i think the winglet design is different

Sharklets i know some one gonna do this i ment that w sharklets🙄

So beautiful

1 Like

Are we starting to request every plane with different wingtips, engines, seating now?
Sharklet- and wingtip fence equipped aircraft have been handeled the same aircraft in Infinite Flight so far. Guess that’s the same for aircraft/livery requests.

funny now huh lol

Oh My Goodness! Why is this just the most beautiful aircraft IN HISTORY?

1 Like

It looks much better with the sharklets. Wouldn’t you want the more modern livery?

1 Like

After Witnessing the last flight of AirBerlin last Oct. 28, 2017, i wish there will some tribute of AirBerlin like A livery A330, A320 and A321. I notice that nobody is suggesting of it in the community. So it’s nice to have a tribute of these livery. I hope this will be approved as a remembrance for AirBerlin. #Airberlin

1 Like

There is no need to post the same exact thing in 2 different topics bumping them after 1 year since the last reply, just try to make a better one

Sorry I didn’t know that. Because they are separated topics and i don’t know if can create a feature topic. I just suggest in the comment section.

Well, maybe just wait, this actually might come 🤔

I haven’t seen any topic. That’s why I posted in these 3 topics which as you said they are old topics

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Let’s close this topic! Airberlin is ending service anyway. If you still want to post on this plane, use the topic @BavariaAVIATION found. 🔝

This topic is old, but still close it as it was a duplicate in the first place.

1 Like