airBaltic “Estonian Flag” - A220-300 (Air Baltic)

airBaltic A220-300 Estonian Flag livrery 🇪🇪

Hey IFC, this is my first story, I really like airBaltic and I share with you its second special livery, don’t hesitate to tell me if there are any problems, I’ll fix it!!

Source

About airBaltic

airBaltic is a Baltic airline based mainly in Riga, Latvia, at present it is mainly composed of A220-300, it has released three special liveries and here is its second special livery Estonian Livery.
Estonia is a country north of Latvia, its capital is Talinn (EETN), there are regular flights from Talinn.

About the special livery

The registration of the livery is YL-CSJ, this livery represents the flag of Estonia keeping the engines in the colors of the company (light green) the tail as the fuselage forms the flag of Estonia.
Here is a video of the creation of the paintjob!

Source

Hey, thanks for reading so far !
Having already been to Latvia, I can’t wait to see these liveries come to life
I hope that when the A220 arrives there will be this livery as well as this one !
Don’t hesitate to vote! thank you

misterATOMIC 👨‍✈️

Beautiful thread guy ! Hope to see that on Infinite Flight !

2 Likes

Calling all fans of Air Baltic

That means @Tsumia

3 Likes

Only sad thing about air baltic is that they only now operate the A220 as they have retired all of there dash 8 but this liverly would look stunning in the sim

1 Like

Go check the other thread we need this one also ;

1 Like

Thank for the help for making this thread ! And yeah i hope to see that livery ! Lithuanian and [100 Latvija !

Calling @Maximilian1805 @GameBoy_KIRB

Yes, but we still have the Dash! It’s also sad to see them in real life but the A220 is very good for BIKF-EVRA or LFPG-EVRA as I already did in real life! and why I’m in love with this airline.

1 Like

Check this ;

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging, here for my duty!

1 Like

Please vote for this ! Hope to see the A220 on Infinite Flight soon

1 Like

@HerrMrSir 🇪🇪

1 Like

Sad to unvote.