AirBaltic Airbus A220

I love this livery. Clean, simple, elegant yet modern. Show your support - it’s beautiful!

Link here:

54 Likes

So awesome and simple livery, Good request. Unfortunately Duplicate Bombardier CS300 Air Baltic

5 Likes

Keep this one (:

10 Likes

Simple and elegant. Love the new CSeries! :)

4 Likes

This is a must-have, I have seen it at Schiphol and it looks so shiny and beautiful!

3 Likes

A beautiful aircraft! Definitely need this in Infinite Flight:-)

2 Likes

I love this livery !

Definitly needed !

2 Likes

Other request was locked and unlisted; you’re all good. :)

This is a very nice livery! Would love to see this if we get the C-Series!

2 Likes

Love that green!

3 Likes

I’m speechless.

2 Likes

Hopefully this gets added but sadly its replacing the Air Baltic 737-300/500 fleet.

Oh this is the reason the mods did close my topic without saying why…
Nice livery and I love the plane

2 Likes

Not from me! I ran out of votes.

This livery looks so good on the A220 !

You just got my last vote.
I love this livery,I’m riding in it myself,it’s gorgeous and the engines are gorgeous. If they announce the A220. I will not hesitate to make a subject for the 3 special liveries.

Howdy y’all! I know we aren’t sure which aircraft will be chosen, but I couldn’t resist making this.

Credit- AirBaltic.com

I believe this livery would be a great addition should the A220 be the next aircraft in IF. The livery is clean and simple, yet vibrant! I love the lime green! One of my favorite parts is the interior. It has a white and gray interior/seating, with lime green mood lighting!

AirBaltic currently only operates the -300 variant of the A220. They will have a total of 50 of these aircraft when the order is fulfilled, with an option to order 30 more.

Currently, we only have the Dash-8 Q400 for AirBaltic, which is a bummer because the Baltic countries are so beautiful. This livery would open many realistic routes.

1 Like

Voted! It’s a must

1 Like

It’s almost time :)

1 Like

Here is another beautiful picture

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see this aircraft and airline on my favorite simulator 😍

1 Like