AirAsia A320neo

AirAsia A320neo - 9M-AGB

Photo by Muhdizat: 9M-AGB | Airbus A320-251N | AirAsia | Muhdizat | JetPhotos

AirAsia, the world’s best low cost airline for the 14th year, is a multi-national airline group with its headquarters based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Its main base is KLIA Terminal 2, the low cost carrier terminal at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

The group now operates a network of low-cost carrier’s including AirAsia, AirAsia India, Philippines AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia and Thai AirAsia. Just to be clear, I’m particularly requesting Malaysia AirAsia.

AirAsia has 29 A320neos operating in their fleet. AirAsia operate scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 166 destinations spanning 25 countries.

Consider voting and we’ll hopefully see this beautiful livery flying in the Infinite Flight Skies! 😉

This is a NEED.

1 Like

definitely have my vote! i hope there was a way to have all flags & regs of each airasia country

1 Like

day before yesterday I created a request for the same livery, but for some reason I did not accept it 🤔

Maybe it didn’t follow the criteria?

Anyways, don’t forget to vote! :)

if it does not meet the criteria, a message usually comes about it, but I did not receive anything