Airasia A320-200 With Sharklets (New Livery)

AirAsia A320-200 9M-AGZ (With Sharklets)

Source: Jetphotos

Introduction

Hello There, IFC! The Airasia Livery in IF is outdated so I decided to create a feature request for the New Airasia Livery. There are quite a lot of differences between the old livery and the new livery such as:

• The Sharklets now say “AirAsia” in Vertical Form.
  • The Big “Now Everyone Can Fly” in the right side of the fuselage is now removed and is replaced with “airasia.com” and a small “Now Everyone Can Fly” beside it.
  • The left side of the fuselage now says “airasia.com” instead of “airasia”.
  • Engines Now Have The AirAsia logo on it.

I don’t know about you but the new livery is just in my opinion so much better than the old one. Be sure to also vote for the Indonesia Airasia A320 Sharklets (New Livery).

About Airasia

Airasia is a Malaysian multinational low-cost airline headquarted near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. Airasia was established in 1993 and began operations on 18 November 1996.

Hub ICAO
Kuala Lumpur International WMKK
Senai International WMKJ
Kota Kinabalu WBKK
Penang International WMKP
Kuching International WBGG

About Airasia’s A320s

Airasia is currently operating 68 A320-200s. They are used for both Domestic and International Routes. They are all equipped with 180 Economy Seats. For More Info, check out Wikipedia.

How Can You Help Bring This Livery To IF?

Simply clicking on the blue button that says “Vote” on the left side of the topic title helps a lot!

Useful Links

Indonesia Airasia A320 With Sharklets (New Livery)

Unfortunately I like this livery I am giving a vote

1 Like

Quick Bump!!

1 Like

How come people are passing on this livery

1 Like

I know right!? such an underrated livery

1 Like

It’s a awesome livery

1 Like