Air Vanuatu Boeing 737-800

Hey there! Air Vanuatu is a great Airline, I flown with them twice, they’ve got really nice staff and great service. Although their fleet may only consist of two types of aircraft (the 737-88 and the ATR-72) they still operate fairly well.

This is their website:

And the wiki article:

So today I’m requesting the Air Vanuatu Boeing 737-800.

Here’s a picture:

On another note, full credits to photographer: http://www.airvanuatu.com/home/contact-us/about-us/

So what do you think?

Quick poll:

• Love It!
  • It’s good!
  • I dont really care.
  • I despise this.

0 voters

PS, I really can’t believe this hasn’t been requested before!

13 Likes

I love the livery! It’s beautiful imho 😉.

On a side note, Maybe you should refrain the use of Blurring feature if it’s uncessary 😊.

3 Likes

Yeah good idea! 🙃…

3 Likes

Yes please! It’s such a beautiful livery. I’d like to fly Sydney to Port Vila in Global. And they use the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program which is interesting. Now the 738 really needs a rework.

3 Likes

Yes please! Been on this plane 16 times! About to go on it again next Friday!

2 Likes

Oh very tropical…nice!

1 Like

Wow! 16 times! You must really know the airline well!

2 Likes

Lemme guess: Fam over there? Holiday house? Just love going there?

2 Likes

Please refrain from using polls in #features requests. People could support the livery by simply liking the post. It also helps the developers figure out what liveries people want implemented.

This livery is very tropical looking and looks amazing. :)

4 Likes

Very nice looking plane, hope to see it soon on IF

1 Like

@Aussie_Wombat @anon31652286, we love the place, really. We “technically” own three villas in Port Vila. The funny thing is, we know all the flight attendants and pilots who operate the 737-800 for Air Vanuatu!

1 Like

That must be nice! Great you know the Air Vanuatu people.

2 Likes

No, why would I be jealous? I’m not jealous, don’t accuse me of being jealous. I told you I am 100% definately not at all jealous… 😳😳😳😳

3 Likes

I have actually flown on this plane before… Loved the livery and the Vanuatuan people. Very nice.

I’d love this added alongside a 737 rework (and other awesome liveries)

Beautiful!

1 Like

That livery looks like some kid painted it. It does look nice though.