Air Transat

Hey guys!

I have a question. I just booked a flight from Amsterdam to Toronto with Air Transat (with A332).

As anybody ever flew with this air carrier :-P? If so, how was your experience?

2 Likes

One of my friends did, the exact flight in the summer, go in with low expectations for everything, there’s no Wifi, idk about IFE and such crew are probably really nice, also i am sure there’s videos on it maybe look some up on youtube?:)

2 Likes

Hello!

I have never been on Air Transat, but I have seen a few trip reports, and they seem to be pretty decent. The trip reports were all on the aircraft you were flying the A332. The IFE, seemed pretty decent on the video, and had a bit of variety. The food options also seemed pretty good as well, and had some interesting options.

All of the things I mentioned above were in the Eco+ option!

So, all around, I think you will have a fine experience!

Hope this helped!

2 Likes

I have flown with them from London to Toronto couple of years ago and they were fine no complaints from me. From.what I remember we were early into Toronto too.

1 Like

Hello, last week I flew from Toronto to Punta Cana and back on the a332 with Air Transat and the flight was great 👍. The crew was very nice and The ife offers a good amount of movies and tv shows. The food was good but the one thing that surprised me was the fact that they use a 3-3-3 layout for economy instead of the normal 2-4-2 on the a332 but it was still a great flight:)

2 Likes

I’ve flown Air Transat, the A310, so my experience may be slightly different. Overall, in Club Class the seats and interior was understandably quite dated, however the IFE was new(ish) and had a good selection of movies etc. Food was great, and the Flight Attendants where very helpful and kind :)

3 Likes

Hello!

I travelled with Air Transat on TS275 and TS274 (or TS276) on my life changing journey from Gatwick to Vancouver and back. I was on Economy Plus, meaning I have economy and first class food, along with a little amenity pack that you can keep. I got given a little blanket, blow up neck/head rest pillow, and the thing that covers your eyes (this review is now apparently Charades).

It was a great service, and at the time of me being about 12, I was happy with the airlines care to passengers and staff, and the views across Canada were stunning! As a mainly ‘budget’ airline, you don’t get top notch quality, but a decent in flight entertainment system, and enough to keep you happy during the flights.

1 Like

@jasonrosewell This ones for you, if you know what I mean 😉

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys! Small update: My seats are at 5K and 7A HAWUHAWUHAWUHAHUA

Alex Praglowski did a recent domestic trip on the A330

1 Like

Air Transat is good overall unless your on their 737s. Their 737s straight up suck. The Heat is frequently broken, and there’s no IFE, and the app doesn’t work 50% of the time.

2 Likes

Will probably go wit a a332 or 321neo hahaha

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.