I’d like to see more Canadian airlines in IF and considering the upcoming update and the fact that we’ve got no Air Transat liveries. I thought it would be a good addition considering the new livery looks amazing.
Here’s some info about the Air Transat Airbus A330-200 (A332):
- Engines: 2 Rolls Royce Trent 772B
- Fuel Capacity: 245,316 lb (111,272 kg)
- Cruising Speed: Mach 0.82 (870 km/h)
- Maximum Take-Off Weight: 509,042 lb (233,000 kg)
- Overall Length: 188 ft 8 in (58.8 m)
- Wingspan: 197 ft 10 in (60.3 m)
- Tail Height: 57 ft 1 in (17.4 m)
- Maximum Range: 9,600 km (6,000 nautical miles)
- Seats: Redesigned cabin: 345 (12 in Club Class and 333 in Economy Class) or 332 (12 in Club Class and 320 in Economy Class)
What do you think about the Livery?
- I Love that Livery!
- I Like that Livery
- The Livery’s Ok
- I don’t like the Livery
- The Livery is terrible
Would you like to see this livery get added to Infinite Flight?
- PLEASE DO!!!
- Yes, Of course!
- Don’t care
- Nah, don’t really
- PLEASE DON’T!!!