Air Transat Airbus A310-300

Source: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Air_Transat_Airbus_A310-300_(6909168806).jpg

This is a nice livery on a nice plane! It looks great!

General Information:
Air Transat is a Canadian low-cost leisure airline based in Montreal, Quebec, operating scheduled and charter flights, serving 63 destinations in 30 countries. The airline is owned and operated by Transat A.T. Inc.

Air Transat made its inaugural flight on November 14, 1987, travelling from Montreal to Acapulco. Six years later, Air Transat assumed defunct Nationair’s maintenance base and aircraft. Today, the company books over 3.5 million passengers a year. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Transat A.T. Inc.

Air Transat is now one of Canada’s largest airlines, after Air Canada and WestJet. Air Transat has 5,000 employees. On February 13, 2011, Air Transat Flight TS163 operated with their first all female flight crew from Cancun to Vancouver. The airline has won many awards, including the 2012 Skytrax World’s Best Leisure Airline Award.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Transat

Please vote if you like it!

We don’t even have the A310, nor is it even confirmed or even possible that it will come in the next few years

That doesn’t mean I can’t ask for it. There are sooo many other feature requests on planes that aren’t in IF yet.

I never even said it’s gonna come in the next few years, did I? Seems like you’re in a bad mood.

Well when it comes out you can ask for it. However for now, not many people are gonna waste votes on an aircraft which is not liked as much as the A350 or Concorde

Let’s not be like that, I don’t recall there being any rules on when or where you can create a feature request, it doesn’t matter if there isn’t as many votes for this request as there is for others. You can either leave the OP alone or maybe encourage users to vote, as I am sure the OP doesn’t appreciate your posts.

If you want to take it futher, take it to DM.

🙄

5 Likes