Air Traffic Control Stats for 2016!

2016 is behind us and we look ahead to 2017 but not without recognizing the outstanding effort by our Expert Server controllers.

@anon66442947 topped the charts with a whopping 153,463 operations. Here are more notable team stats:

Operations: 2,060,725
Sessions: 53,185
Time: 31,565
Average operations per hour: 67.34

It’s been an honor to serve as your ATC Community Manager and we look forward to being a part of your memories around the globe on Infinite Flight in 2017!

106 Likes

Proud to be a part of this team! If y’all thought 2016 was great, 2017 will be even better!

15 Likes

This is great for everyone to see. Shows the dedication by IFATC to make all our flights that much better :)

3 Likes

Way to go team. Gonna be an even better year in 2017

2 Likes

That is fantastic. Way to go IFATC!

3 Likes

Amazing! IFATC is getting better from years to years ;)

2 Likes

Thanks to all the ATCs! Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

I joined IFATC at the beginning of Jan 2016 and it has been a blast. The commitment that everyone has shown is absolutely amazing. You would be amazed at some of our conversations with our actual pilots and real world controllers on ways we can improve service. This includes things as speed warnings, Josh’s wonderful block descents, approach patterns, and the priceless tutorials from Mark. I think we all learn something new after each session or at least we chat about it and educate other controllers on a unique situation we encountered. The teamwork involved is wonderful and am proud to be part of the team.

Thank you everyone, controllers and pilots who put their trust in us!

13 Likes

I’ve had a great 6 months in IFATC, and I look forward to working with you all in 2017!

3 Likes

I want to join IFATC. I’ve spent over a year flying on IF… think it’s time to take it to the next level. I’m going to watch all the tutorial videos, then I’ll think about joining the team. :)

6 Likes

I enjoy being apart of a family that all is interested in the same thing. It’s awesome to meet all kinds of people being a controller. I would highly recommend becoming a member of the team. Can’t wait to competeting for a spot in the top ops for next year.

3 Likes

Congrats ATC on 2016! I’d like to join the team sometime in 2017

3 Likes

Although I may not have been able to apply my skills for the IFATC team throughout the last parts of the year, I am still proud of this team and am very thankful to be apart of it. I joined in late 2015, and over the course of 2016, I have witnessed it expand and form and evolve into not just a team, but a family. Every different personality coming together to share their knowledge is always allowing us to learn from each other and get better. I have met some great and dedicated people through IFATC, and they are all just here to provide great service to the pilots of the community. I don’t know where I would be without having joined this wonderful group! I look forward to getting my own controlling flow back in 2017, and can’t wait to see what is in store for the team!

7 Likes

I joined in June 2016,is a pleasure to be part of this group! Special thanks to Tyler,always is here,and Tom,always ready for help people ,I think most of the controllers in this list as been helped and trained by him!
See ya soon guys!
I-M11

7 Likes

This is fantastic! We all appreciate your time and effort to make our flying a much better experience. Well done IFATC.

4 Likes

I need to give a major shoutout for the under appreciated @bill28066 with his 40000 Operations. This controller has only served as Ground and Tower and I believe this is an absolutely outstanding effort for someone with a full time job. Congratulations buddy.

6 Likes

Thank you IFATC staff for making Infinite Flight the most realistic experience possible. Looking forward to some great ATC in 2017!

2 Likes

Well done guys, you are the people who keep the Expert server rolling! You have done a great job and I look forward to flying in your airspace in 2017

1 Like

I haven’t joined the team yet, but we’re like family

1 Like

It’s been a great year. It’s great to be on the list, but far more rewarding to look at all the names also on the list we have brought in this year, interacted with and taught along the way. Let’s make 2017 even better.

3 Likes