Air Traffic Control @ KMIA (Closed)

Im training for expert ATC at KMIA…Rwy 26L 26R takeoffs…Rwy 27 Rwy 30 for landings…Thank you…please follow Instructions…I’m only Ground and Tower

1 Like

Righteo, will come along, try to guess who I am.

2 Likes

I may stop by… Also changed your title a bit to attract more Pilots ;)

1 Like

I gave the runways for. Takeoffs and arrivals…why give me a hard time…aircraft on the ground…please listen…aircraft in the air were fine

Close this topic please…and thanks for those eho listened

When someone is on ground and requests Frequency change, you tell them that you already told them to change frequency, when someone requests pushback you don’t tap on their name and tap out. I’m gonna come back try do some more, thought you had vanished,

1 Like

Why was the frequency change asked for…

Because the Emirites pilot was a Grade 1, you need to teach incompetent people.

1 Like

I thought i did alot of wrong things…

Sorry I wasn’t able to come out :(. I’ll for sure try next time!

1 Like

Im going to try again

Correction i will do Departures as the other is occupied

You don’t need to tell people to change frequency, they are expected to change to tower, you should however do this to Grade 1 and 2 pilots who just sit there holding short. When someone aborts takeoff, you need to either give them back taxi instructions, exit runway instructions. Monitor your aircraft, you seemed to not realise I had aborted takeoff until I was sitting by the side of the runway.

When that aircraft then requests taxi to either go back to the gate to abort the flight, or to the runway to re-attempt the takeoff, can you give them instructions please, not ‘Say Intentions,’ ‘Say intentions.’

1 Like

Why would you even need to abort takeoff?

Not familiar with Miami airport, didn’t have the correct thrust setting, at 100 knots, saw the lights at the end of the runway, and when you have nearly 5 days of flying and aircraft and nearly 1000 landings you can tell when you won’t make it. It happens a lot at KASE when having to takeoff with the tail winds.

1 Like

Hmm thats unusual. Especially since Miami’s runways are pretty long. I think in real life you would have been at a point beyond no return if you were that fast and close to the end?

1 Like

It’s not being close, it’s feeling it, knowing that you and you’re aircraft won’t reach the safe takeoff speed. So you apply spoilers, throttle down, reverse thrust, then below 60 knots use rudder braking to get off the runway for other traffic.

1 Like

Enter left base 26R?
IMG_1686

Enter left downwind runway 26R?
IMG_1687

36 pm

When you told me to enter the downwind, I know you corrected yourself, however the first time when entering left base I was forced to fly over the Airport, enter left downwind, then enter the base, wasn’t lined up, was 100 feet too high and had to go around.
I advise watching the Tutorials, they really help.

1 Like

Im just trying to train and do the right thing…if i did Anything wrong Please advise

1 Like

Take this positive feedback, you’re better than the controllers in the SoCal TS1 region.

1 Like