Air-to-air refueling practice!

To all that are interested!

If you would like to practice your air-to-air refueling please read!

Tomorrow October 30th 2018 at 3:30 pm EST (19:30 Zulu) I will be taking the KC-10 Extender out of the hanger at KPHL. If you would like to join me I’ll be parked on the UPS apron on the south side of KPHL. My intention is to go on a heading of 270 at 11,000ft with a cruise speed of 340 kts. Weather permitting this will give a good chance to practice air-to-air refueling and formation flying I’ll give a discord link to join at the beginning of the flight so we can stay coordinated. I plan on being in the training server so we don’t interrupt any expert pilots. If someone would like to run tower for the event it would be greatly appreciated! Any questions please feel free to message me and I’ll do my best to respond to you in time.

Hey
Thanks for your post but we have a set thread for this kinda topic here

2 Likes

Additionally, if you would like to turn this into an event, you can find out how in the link below.! Although you will need to be TL2 to create a post in #live:events just keep liking and commenting and being active and you’ll get there in no time!

Some rescources to help you find your way along
https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/about-the-events-category/163707/3

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I’m new to the forum so I was unsure where to post this I’ll gladly post it in the correct thread the next time I create an event like this!

2 Likes