Air Tanzania A220-300

Firstly they asked for 1 A220 and operated 1. Then as you said months ago, they really loved it so they ordered a second one and now they’ll have 4 , wow !

That’s cool to see that they expand their routes with this bird !

They truly believe in it and we love to see it !

2 Likes

Here you are , it’s the delivery flight I guess it stopped at Abijan

1 Like

Since receiving two more A220s and effectively doubling its A220 fleet, Air Tanzania has implemented numerous interesting destinations across West Africa. This includes routes from Kilimanjaro to Entebbe and Mwanza, but also international routes from their hub in Dar Es Salaam such as Lubumbashi and Ndola. Definitely a livery I am looking forward to a lot!

3 Likes

Now Air Manas should also be serving it via Delhi, at least as long as they followed up on a Facebook post of theirs.

Air Tanzania A220 also fly to Antanarivo just as Air Austral with their A220 lastly as well ^^

As I already reported in the Unofficial A220 Route Database, Air Tanzania inaugurated its 14 times weekly service to Nairobi (HKJK) a few days ago. They posted a video of their aircraft arriving at Kenyatta on Facebook! Beautiful as ever:

Source

Also found this stunning cockpit shot on their FB:

Source

4 Likes

I saw a video that someone shot inside one of their A220 while taxiing, we could see their others A220 which arrived recently (at that time) parked on gates!
I’m glad they got delivered more A220s, in addition to this they really used and often in the sky :p

2 Likes

Only sad thing is that they ordered the MAX instead of more A220s what they originally wanted due to capacity

2 Likes

This is the closest thing to perfect we’ll ever get

Source

3 Likes

I just voted for it since Air Baltic new livery got confirmed , I could free a vote for this.

You haven’t voted yet? -_-

1 Like

I had voted for it weeks ago in fact but I had to remove it for special A220 liveries that maybe wouldn’t come…
And Air Tanzania is an important operator that can’t be ignored tho 😭

2 Likes

1 Like

I have big plans with this if it comes… I’m talking 24hrs a day of flying

2 Likes

Please please please

Source

Edit: Haven’t voted yet for some reason… Just did now 🦒

Two Friends :)

Source

4 Likes

@Mayank_Pawar Check the first pic :o , I wasn’t aware that Air Tanzania A220 flew to Mumbai !

1 Like

Not regularly but it at least used to pre-pandemic when demand was low. I can’t say if they will again since they might now have the MAXs soon for this job, but we can definitely still fly this route

1 Like

This nose… So iconic and elegant

Source

And of course: 🦒, my favorite <3

Source

4 Likes

I did know that.😉 it operated daily from Kilimanjaro to Mumbai on the B787-8 and A220!

1 Like

Please consider voting for this 🦒 ! This livery would bring some attention to the neglected South East Africa and would open up several more countries as well!

Source

The picture was made by Noel Phillips who then went ahead and reviewed it:

4 Likes