Air Tahiti Nui's livery (Cole Teaches)

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great day!
I was super board right now and so I figured “why not talk about this beautiful livery”.

If you are wondering why I have used my Gemini jets plane, it is because I was to lazy to get a picture and copy the source link. Some of you might hate the livery, some might love it, but I think it is cool to learn the background about it anyways. The aqua blue/mint-ish livery along the plane represents the water and how it is tropical and clear blue in some areas! You may also realize that along the bottom of the fuselage, there are two red stripes in the front of the A340. They represent the French Polynesian flag. On the tail you will notice a flower, that is the national flower of Tahiti. It is called the “Tiaré”. It is an evergreen shrub that grows in the tropics of Tahiti. Then in front of the door is the Polynesian Flag

Thank you for reading this and if you want “Cole Teaches” to be a thing, kinda copied “Maxsez” 😂 you can PM me a livery and I will do research on that livery and hopefully you all learn something new! As they say in Tahiti “Nānā!”.

6 Likes

Very cool you learn something ever day

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to know that you learned something new!

1 Like

Very interesting. I’m always interested to hear about other cultures around the world!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.