Air Tahiti Nui Virtual | Connecting Tahiti To The World! | Official 2021 Thread

Thank you for your kind words!

Thank you!

Thanks so much! Who knows, maybe the Pacific will be busier than the Atlantic 🤔

Ryan M, CEO

5 Likes

Beautiful thread, brilliant to be part of this wonderful organization.

3 Likes

Thank you @Vortex!

We are pleased to have you here!

Ryan M, CEO

3 Likes

Amazing thread! Congratulations on your approval and wishing you a very successful years ahead as a VA at Infinite Flight :)

Raveesh Yadav
Vice President, Jet Airways Virtual

4 Likes

Thank you Raveesh for the kind words!

Ryan M, CEO

3 Likes

How long does it take for an application to get reviewed, I intend to join and sent in an application a few days ago

Hello @NiksAviation we are sorry that you have waited this long and you should have received a reply within 24 hours. Please reapply using this link and we’ll get back to you shortly. Thanks for showing interest in TNVA!

Ryan M, CEO

Hello everybody!

A little announcement. For all who have previously applied and haven’t received a response, please reapply here

Please apply using the link above or join now on the thread as the website link will not work. We are sorry about this and it is being fixed.

Ryan M, CEO

Thank you!

1 Like

A Message From HR

From the moment our CEO contacted me about staff positions at the VA he was building, I became involved in TNVA as much as I could be. I have watched Air Tahiti Nui Virtual grow from just an idea, to the reality it currently is. At TNVA, we welcome new pilots with open arms, and try as hard as possible to make them feel at home, and immerse them into our VA. We offer fun events, interesting Featured Routes, and a fun environment for our pilots! If you haven’t already, I highly recommend flying in Tahiti, and see the beautiful environments TNVA prevails in!

Tayt K.
Human Resources

4 Likes

TNVA’s first event on IFC!

We are flying across the Pacific from the Harbour City to Polynesia on 6th March! Details in the topic below:

2 Likes

Exploring the Islands of the World!

Here at TNVA, we want to give our pilots the most unique experience and that is why we have launched a brand new programme!

We will be flying all the way around the world, flying to every corner of the globe, exploring the biggest, smallest and most scenic islands I finite Flight has to offer! With a range of aircraft from the C208 to the B789 this is an opportunity not to be missed!

Our pilots will receive multipliers on these routes and even some prizes in the end to the most dedicated, but you can participate too!

This is a great time to join our VA and could be a great opportunity to get those hours up!

This unique opportunity is a great way to discover new places and fly with people that love aviation just as much as you!

If you’re interested, join us and explore the islands of the world!

Join Us Here: https://forms.gle/5AxJ9Do3VC8SHvCu8

3 Likes

Very nice Thread Guys, on behalf of Suisse Virtual, only but the best for your Future and hope to see you in the skies :)

Happy Landings
Leah
-Vice President of SUIVA

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! 😃

Ryan M, CEO

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual is Hiring!

We now have an open staff position! Human Resources Manager!

Human Resources Manager is reponsible for welcoming new pilots into the VA and getting the setup. They are also responsible for managing any issues within the VA and can be relied on the report to CEO or COO if necessary.

If you are interested in this position and feel you can fill this position, please PM @AirTahitiNuiVirtual to apply.

3 Likes

I just applied! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Application Delays

We have noticed that we have had many applicants on the previous application form, which we had lost access to. If you applied previously, you should have now received a PM here on the IFC about your application.

We are so sorry about this delay and it will not be happening again. Thanks!

Ryan M, CEO

cough @Alec

You’d love this va

1 Like

👀

1 Like

dont use IF anymore