Air Tahiti Nui Virtual | Connecting Tahiti To The World! | Official 2021 Thread

As of the 4th of February 2021, Air Tahiti Nui Virtual is an IFVARB approved airline

Instagram | Website | Crew Center | Join Us!

In 2020, Air Tahiti Nui Virtual was founded when our CEO, Ryan Maguire, was aiming to create a realistic, fun and unique virtual airline based on an airline he is extremely passionate about. After a couple of months, we were on our way to creating something extraordinary.

With time, we’ve grown into a more serious and mature organization, allowing us to take our interests to new levels. When you decide to join us, you too will gain access to various events and, more importantly, to a community of people who are just as passionate as you are about aviation.

Through determination and hard work, we have been built up from just an idea to a reality. Every aspect of the VA has been thought through to provide and amazing experience for everyone!

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual is a virtual airline based out of Papeete Tahiti Fa’a’ā International Airport on the island of Tahiti, in French Polynesia. We are a VA devoted to professional flying. We strive to help you become the best pilot that you can be! If you have a question about something, we are always willing to chat.

Hello, my name is Ryan and I’m CEO here at Air Tahiti Nui Virtual.

I have always adored the Pacific region in both real life and Infinite Flight. Air Tahiti Nui has always had a place in my heart as an airline I loved to fly since as long as I can remember. The warm hospitality aboard and the incredible service makes me go back each time and that’s what we strive to provide at Air Tahiti Nui Virtual.

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual started out with just an idea, as a concept and I was determined to make it succeed. Now here we are approved and ready to reach new heights!

Ryan M, CEO

Role Name
CEO @Errigal
COO @IF_Josh
Human Resources @Aviation108
Head of ATC @yazen

Rank Flight Hours Required Aircraft Available
Second Officer 0 Hours Cessna 208
First Officer 20 Hours Cessna 208, Bombardier Dash-8 Q400
Senior First Officer 70 Hours Cessna 208, Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, Embraer E190
Captain 175 Hours Cessna 208, Bombardier Dash-8 Q400, Embraer E190, Boeing 787-9
Senior Captain 300 Hours Cessna 208, Bombarider Dash-8 Q400, Embraer E190, Boeing 787-9, Airbus A340-600 (Historic Fleet)

Our current codeshares

Access Air - Access Air brings our pilots to all sorts of new places to and from Austin, as far as Cairo and as close as Dallas!

Air China Virtual - Air China Virtual enables our pilots to explore Asia and beyond with a wide range or routes and aircraft to choose from including cargo routes!

Surfair Virtual - Our codeshare with Surfair Virtual connects every single corner of the West of America with a VIP experience attached!

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual is negotiating more codeshares so look out for more to come!

In order to provide a more diverse route database to our pilots, we have included not just the real ATN routes, but more short and medium haul options, so our pilots can fly however, and wherever they want. Whether you want to fly Ultra-Long Haul from Paris to Papeete, or do a quick hop from Papeete to Bora Bora, you have every route you need, at your discretion.

Our route database can be found here

In real life, ATN only operates the Boeing 787-9. To accommodate all of our routes, we operate a much wider variety of aircraft.

Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

We operate the 787-9 on all of our long haul routes, connecting Papeete to North America, Japan, and Europe. We operate this aircraft in the Air Tahiti Nui Livery.

Embraer E190

The E190 is used on our medium haul flights, to places like Guam and Fiji. This aircraft is operated in the generic livery.

Bombardier Dash 8 Q400

The Q400 is our aircraft of choice to operate between Papeete and other Pacific Islands on our short-medium haul routes. We operate this aircraft in the generic livery.

Cessna 208 Caravan

The C208 is our small but powerful aircraft that flies our quick flights between the various islands of French Polynesia. We operate this aircraft in the generic livery.

Historic Fleet

Airbus A340-600

ATN used to operate the A340-300, before they were replaced by the current 787-9’s. We use the A340-600 that we have in game, to represent the -300’s that ATN operated. We operate these aircraft on all of the 787-9 routes, and fly in the generic livery.

Introducing Club Tiare!

Club Tiare is a special rewards and loyalty programme, which gives our pilots access to awesome perks in our Discord server, such as a private chat with other members and staff, a 1.3x multiplier on all short haul routes, as well as new role, and color on Discord! More features are coming soon, to make it an even more immersive experience for the pilot!

TNVA uses the Flare Crew Center, made by @KaiM and @rebal15, that is extremely easy to use, and has many features that other Crew Centers do not. With its sleek look, Flare is no doubt going to be our CC for a long time to come. Within the CC, you have easy access to our route database, a map with all the flights currently being flown by a TNVA pilot!

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual uses Discord for our communication currently. Our Discord server is the best that it can be, with bots to help a pilot whenever needed. We have channel for everything from general discussion, to sharing your Infinite Flight screenshots! We also have fun interactive activities, for example, a Trivia Bot! Or you may choose to hang out in the Music Lounge! We try to make our TNVA server a home for our pilots.

The requirements to join Air Tahiti Nui Virtual are as follows:

• Must be 13 years of age or older (or the minimum age to have Discord in your country)

• Must have a valid IF Pro subscription

• Must have an IFC Account

• Must be in good standing with the IFVARB and the IFC

• Must be Grade 3 or higher

• Must have a landing/violation less than 50%

Air Tahiti Nui Virtual is in no way endorsed or afilliated with Air Tahiti Nui Airlines

40 Likes

Nice thread! I wish you a great future, Air Tahiti Nui Virtual!

4 Likes

awesome to finally see your guy’s thread! wish I could join but I need to fix my PC first!

3 Likes

Lovely thread, wish TNVA all the best!!

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!

Hopefully you’ll be flying high in that lovely Air Tahiti Nui livery once your PC is up and running!

Thanks so much!

Ryan M, CEO

3 Likes

A very pleasing and soothing thread :)

3 Likes

Thank you! We worked hard to make this thread look the best it could!

Tayt K, Human Resources

2 Likes

I’m very happy that all the work that has been put in has paid off! Can’t wait for what is to come!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community guys!

4 Likes

Thank you!

Tayt K, Human Resources

2 Likes

Nice thread!

Glad to be partners !

3 Likes

Likewise! And thanks! We look forward to our partnership!

Tayt K, Human Resources

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the VA community,

I’m very happy to be the first driver in the TNVA, it’s an honour for me. I am also very happy to have already made some flights with our incredible CEO, Ryan. The whole team is on top, all nice, always there to answer any question.

Thank you for everything you’ve already done ;)

Baptiste D - Tahiti Airlines 005VA

3 Likes

You already know that I will join after this

4 Likes

Congrats on approval

4 Likes

Congrats yes, I’ve bookmarked this and will aim to join when I’m grade 3 … C208 and Dash 8, great!

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, ideas, dedication and everything you’ve done already for TNVA!

😉

Thanks for the kind words!

Thanks! Hopefully we’ll see you in the skies in the near future!

Ryan M, CEO

6 Likes

Congratulations on your approval!🎉🎉
Wish the best for you guys!

3 Likes

Congratulations on approval @AirTahitiNuiVirtual

On behalf of LOT Virtual, we wish you success for the future.

3 Likes

Wow, very nice thread. I wish this VA good luck in the future, and I can’t wait to see you flying around the pacific.

3 Likes