Air Stairs - Aft Boarding Door

Why does the air stairs move to the last door instead of top the first door at a cargo stand?
Currently, GSE doesn’t repeat in replay mode, so please ignore the UI.

4 Likes

It might be because since you are at a cargo stand, it will go to the back because that is how most are.

1 Like

My Brain is like: Why is a Pax Aircraft on Cargo Stand?

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand.

1 Like

Why are you in a passenger A330 at a cargo stand?

1 Like

It’s a mystery that we can’t solve it lol

1 Like

Oops! I already bought 20 scientists to figure it out. Oh well!

1 Like

The fact that you’re in a passenger heavy on a remote stand aside, some planes do board, deplane, or both in the back. The Dash 8 is an example, and I’ve seen it with some 737s too.

yeah, We know that boarding or deboarding can be both aft and front of a aircraft on a remote stand but he said he was on a cargo stand

I wasn’t expecting the air stairs to move towards the aft door at a cargo stand. I had cargo on board in the cabin which is why I parked at a cargo stand in SEA

As I’m aware here in Europe, Preighter (Passenger - Freighter) mostly parked on Remote Stand unless No available remote stand then they can parked at cargo stand.

Idk why stairs don’t use 1L here, but I don’t think it’s because they parked on cargo stand. I just parked on the same stand and stairs connected to 1L, not the last door.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.