Air Seychelles A320-200

Hello Pilots,

Today I am requesting the Air Seychelles A320 because it is an amazing livery and would be fun to fly between Dubai, Johannesburg etc… and finally to Seychelles.

Spotter who owns this photo: https://www.instagram.com/laniairbusflyer/

About Air Seychelles

• The Airline was founded in 1977

• Etihad owns 40% of Air Seychelles

• Air Seychelles Headquartes is based in Mahé, Seychelles

• The Airlines destinations are: Mumbai, Johannesburg, Antananarivo (Starting 3rd of July 2019), Abu Dhabi (Ending 11th May 2019), Port Louis and Praslin Island.

I hope you guys are in for this livery ;)

Very nice tail. But livery in the engine seems half.

1 Like

Funny that on the one I spotted, the engine cover seems to show the bit missing here : AIR SEYCHELLES A320 from close range
It would be cool to get the complete set!
No vote left alas…

3 Likes

This really needs a revive, I’d love to see this in the next update <3

1 Like

I like that livery, since air Seychelles has code share with Air India, I would love to fly with this livery

1 Like

I gave you a vote for this because I really like the colors on the tail ;)

1 Like

Just noticed that I haven’t used all my votes yet. Beautiful livery indeed, so colorful. Got another vote from me 😊 🇸🇨

2 Likes

Woop woop, 2 more votes in less than 5-minutes. Marc is awesome 👏

Wow thank you guys! 😀

1 Like

You both are 🙂

He’s nicer but I’m prettier ☺️

3 Likes

Lmao 😂😂😂
That just made my day 😂

Thank you! 😃

1 Like

Bump!! I was just about to create a thread about Air Seychelles’ A320 so here goes my final vote to my home airline and the very first airline I flew at the age of 3 months, theres one pic below (taken by me) with S7-SIL on final approach to SEZ

Thank you!

1 Like

Only noticed this feature request because of the IFATC opening today! A lovely livery

2 Likes

The NEO variant would be cooler as it can fly to Tel Aviv like in real life, but this variant also looks astonishing

1 Like

I’m out of votes but I love this one, so I’ll bump it

1 Like