Air Seychelles A320-200

Hello Pilots,

Today I am requesting the Air Seychelles A320 because it is an amazing livery and would be fun to fly between Dubai, Johannesburg etc… and finally to Seychelles.

Spotter who owns this photo: https://www.instagram.com/laniairbusflyer/

About Air Seychelles

• The Airline was founded in 1977

• Etihad owns 40% of Air Seychelles

• Air Seychelles Headquartes is based in Mahé, Seychelles

• The Airlines destinations are: Mumbai, Johannesburg, Antananarivo (Starting 3rd of July 2019), Abu Dhabi (Ending 11th May 2019), Port Louis and Praslin Island.

I hope you guys are in for this livery ;)

Very nice tail. But livery in the engine seems half.

1 Like

Funny that on the one I spotted, the engine cover seems to show the bit missing here : AIR SEYCHELLES A320 from close range
It would be cool to get the complete set!
No vote left alas…

3 Likes

This really needs a revive, I’d love to see this in the next update <3

1 Like

I like that livery, since air Seychelles has code share with Air India, I would love to fly with this livery

1 Like

I gave you a vote for this because I really like the colors on the tail ;)

1 Like

Just noticed that I haven’t used all my votes yet. Beautiful livery indeed, so colorful. Got another vote from me 😊 🇸🇨

2 Likes

Woop woop, 2 more votes in less than 5-minutes. Marc is awesome 👏

Wow thank you guys! 😀

1 Like

You both are 🙂

He’s nicer but I’m prettier ☺️

3 Likes

Lmao 😂😂😂
That just made my day 😂

Thank you! 😃

1 Like

Bump!! I was just about to create a thread about Air Seychelles’ A320 so here goes my final vote to my home airline and the very first airline I flew at the age of 3 months, theres one pic below (taken by me) with S7-SIL on final approach to SEZ

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Only noticed this feature request because of the IFATC opening today! A lovely livery

2 Likes

The NEO variant would be cooler as it can fly to Tel Aviv like in real life, but this variant also looks astonishing

1 Like

I’m out of votes but I love this one, so I’ll bump it

1 Like

5 Likes

S7-SIL is equipped with IAE V2500.

I think the addition of this livery would be a really good idea.
In addition to its brightly colored design, this company could reinforce the route Plaisance Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Int’l Airport (FIMP) to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Int’l (FAOR) or to Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Int’l (VABB).

Photos by @Stephan Rossouw, @Gerrit Griem and @Janam Parikh

7 Likes