Air Serbia A319-100

And strangely, I saw literally little people complained about that (less than Air Zimbabwe).

But one positive thing about that: the DutchBird’s fleet is now completed in IF (they had three 752s and two A320s IRL)

Source: Wikipedia

2 Likes

IF Logic:
-Add DutchBird livery with 0 votes
-Ignoring another 100+ votes feature requests

Cool

4 Likes

It seems the only solution for this is to implement a tool for IF users to make liveries, otherwise many regions will continue to be neglected for a long time. Liveries are a very essential part of a flight sim and IF has to focus on this. Even if you check IF’s social medias you see most comments are requesting liveries

3 Likes

Another example: the Volotea A319 request had literally 30 votes
Also IF: Add the Dutchbird 752 which his request had 0 votes
But I know, I appreciate all the hard works of the devs, I’m not moaning on them

@NeperQiell, I believe you are talking about this feature

2 Likes

Yeah look at this :///

1 Like

I think it wasn’t really interesting to post this here.

I take the opportunity to say that this delivery is really beautiful visually, very artistic and design especially on the engine covers.
I support this livery.

3 Likes

Thanks @Aurel for your support!

#AddTheAirSerbiaA319

3 Likes

Flew on YU-APL yesterday from Antalya. Managed to get this shot of my ride while I was planespotting

Let’s hope to see this in IF sometime! (Though my hopes and expectations are near rock bottom)

5 Likes

Great pic, in fact, im about to board my flight to Athens right now! Picutres to follow ;)

3 Likes

Ahhhh this needs more votes!!!

3 Likes

Its soo beuatifulll

3 Likes

Its been a while since the last bump of this topic, so ill do the honours!

The addition od LDSP is a welcome sight, as we finally have the first 3D airport in the Balkans, and i hope this is not the last bit of attention our very neglected region will see in a while!

I think i speak in the name of most of us when i say we hope to see this livery, and other major ones from the region, along with one of the regional capitals/hubs soon - if not in 3D due to major construction work (at LYBE and LJLJ for ex.), then at least with an updated 2D layout!

3 Likes

Not to mention the fact that ASL A319s are the dominant member of their fleet, and that they becoming a more common sight all over Europe, since ASL is one of the best airlines in Europe when it comes to its recovery to 2019 traffic levels, and since it has announced a major expansion for this summer!

2 Likes

I agree, it seems like livery-wise south eastern Europe is non existent in IF

3 Likes

Bumping this thread!
Air Serbia is very needed, because not only it will increase traffic in Serbia 🇷🇸, but also because of the lack of Balkan Airlines in the sim.
Here is YU-APL, ex-Adria A319:

2 Likes

Bump! Hope this will get added!!

2 Likes