Air Serbia A319-100

Air Serbia A319
I have approval from Levet to recreate this feature request.

image Credit: https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/948000/original/yu-apb-air-serbia-airbus-a319-132_PlanespottersNet_948027_aefbe3e893.jpg

Details about Air Serbia

Air Serbia is the flag carrier of Serbia. The company’s headquarters is located in Belgrade, Serbia, and its main hub is Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. In 2016, it was the fourth-largest legacy carrier in Southeastern Europe. The airline was formerly known as Jat Airways until it was renamed in 2013. Credit to Wikipedia.

Details about the Airbus A319

The Airbus A319 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliner manufactured by Airbus. The A319 carries up to 160 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,700 nmi (6,900 km). Final assembly of the aircraft takes place in Hamburg, Germany and Tianjin, China.

The A319 is a shortened-fuselage variant of the Airbus A320 and entered service in April 1996 with Swissair, around two years after the stretched Airbus A321 and eight years after the original A320. The aircraft shares a common type rating with all other Airbus A320 family variants, allowing existing A320 family pilots to fly the aircraft without the need for further training. Credit again to Wikipedia.

I think the Air Serbia Airbus A319 would be a great addition to IF because Eastern Europe is not well represented in the game in terms of aircraft liveries. What do you think?

Voted. Really hope it gets added in future updates

1 Like

Voted. I like the Air Serbia livery and their airline!

1 Like

We need also this airline in Infinite Flight.😀

1 Like

Off-topic

This is the little brother of the Air Serbia A320.

1 Like

You have my full support! We need Air Serbia liveries! Voted!

1 Like

Air Serbia is definitely needed in the game, we need a way larger Balkan presence as this has been quite neglected. You have my vote!

1 Like

Exactly!

As a user that’s from the Balkans, we definitely need the Air Serbia livery!

1 Like

Air Serbia flies to many destinations with the A319, some of which have beautiful scenery. For instance, they fly to the beautiful islands in Greece and the city of Thessaloniki. Or, you could fly over the majestic Adriatic Sea on your way to Rome or Malta. You can also go see Sebbe up in Stockholm on one of these A319s.

Credit for image

https://slideplayer.com/slide/13327996/

1 Like

I’d love this livery in IF! Definitively one of the most beautiful ones out there.

2 Likes