Air Sénégal Airbus A330-900neo

Air Sénégal Airbus A330-900 neo (6V-ANB)  Sine-Saloum

Photographer : Jean-Baptiste Rouer - Photo : planespotters.net

A brief history about this airline :

Air Sénégal was founded in 2016 and is beginning to take a significant market share in Western Africa. They have a small fleet of very modern aircrafts for their long haul flights including two Airbus A339N and eight A223 (that haven’t been delivered yet). Along with them, two A321, two A319 and two ATR-72.
They operate from Dakar Airport (Blaise-Diagne) and fly to 22 destinations in Africa and Europe (mainly France and Spain).
What’s interesting about this airline is that it is the first fully Senegalese airline ever and that they seem to have some success amid the Covid pandemic. On a separated note, it shows how the African is raising and shows promising future for the airline industry.

I think the African liveries are too scarce in Infinite Flight even though there are great liveries like this one and it would be great to have it added along with the A339Neo request in order to diversify IF’s fleet.

What do you think ? Would you like to have this livery added ?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Further reading :

As soon as we have A330neo confirmed I vote for this livery. Very nice and it is an African airline

4 Likes

Thanks for your support Jeremy

3 Likes

Little bump in there

1 Like

Bumping this! And you got my vote!!!

2 Likes

This a beautiful livery. And it will really unlock a lot of possibilities for West Africa flying. If this livery is added, GOBD (Dakar) will potentially be 3D one day.

Air Sénégal A339 does the following flights at the moment:

Dakar-Paris {GOBD-LFPG}
Dakar-Abidjan {GOBD-DIAP}
Dakar-Barcelona {GOBD-LEBL}
Dakar- Milan {GOBD-LIMC}
Dakar-Washington-New York (starting in September) {GOBD-KIAD-KJFK}

So guys! Vote for SINE-SALOUM TO JOIN INFINITE FLIGHT SKIES!!!

5 Likes

Such a beautiful livery, I hope to see it in the virtual skies someday.

1 Like

Totally voting for this let me clear a vote

2 Likes

This aircraft is just beautiful and after seeing the a330neo teaser in the premier i had to vote.

7 Likes

This livery is so necessary, sure will have my vote

1 Like

Voted and bumped, absolutely needed

1 Like

You have my support. However, it would be good to edit the title and remove the special characters for this topic to appear in the search.

3 Likes

Nice livery, unfortunately no have more votes… sorry! it’s a beautiful aircraft

1 Like

Would love to see this! You have my vote! :)

3 Likes

They fly to both my home country Guinea Conakry and Senegal

1 Like

Now is the time ^^

2 Likes

Hi voted. When I saw the neo confirmed !!! 😍😍😍 I can’t imagine A339 withwout Air Senegal livery

4 Likes

An a beautiful livery for A330-900 NEO! Have my vote! <3

2 Likes

This livery is an absolute beauty!😍 would love to see this! EDIT-Cleared A Vote for this!

1 Like

Check this beauty out 😍

6 Likes