Air Nostrum CRJ-1000

Please do not forget to include this airline with the CRJ model.
With 77,000 flights and 4.2 million passengers per year, Air Nostrum is the leading regional aviation company in Spain and one of the largest European airlines in its class. Privately owned, it operates for the Iberia Group under the Iberia Regional Air Nostrum brand, invoices more than 400 million euros per year and has approximately 1,400 employees.

The images are from the official website of the company:
http://www.airnostrum.es/page.asp?ruta=air_03_ModUti_00.asp&titulo=La%20compa��a&subtitulo=Nuestra%20flota

Hello, Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, our community guidelines limit you to one aircraft per request. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hey there, nice feature request. Be sure to only request one livery per one aircraft per topic.

I edited it so that it was just 1 livery per 1 variant of the CRJ. You will have to make 2 separate ones for the CRJ900 and 1000.

Also, 1 picture per feature request.

Cheers,
Jacob

Hello!

Adding to what Jacob and Ryan said, please include a link to your source for that image please if the images are not yours or have not been created by you.

Warm Regards 305!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I modified it.

1 Like

It seems very bad that you put limits. I am a user and I pay my subscription as everyone. I have the right to request it so that others can vote on my proposal

I’d take that up with the moderators. I don’t pretend to run things around here, and I’m sorry if my comment seemed mean. But we have rules here that everyone must abide by.

1 Like

Our guidelines state that you can only have one feature per request, feel free to make a seperate thread with a seperate request :). Paying customer or not, rules are rules.

Thanks for your comment I only think so that they change those rules. They should not set limits for these types of requests.

Of course, if I understood that and modified it. I have complained about the limit of request for new liverys.

Sorry man but this is a duplicate. Feel free to vote on the one I made here:

1 Like

Duplicate - Please vote on the link above.