Air New Zealand VA, the Virtual airline of middle earth.

Thanks @LufthansaA340
I will make sure that ANZ grows.
Thanks again

2 Likes

taken us 4 years to get to this stage…not an overnight success! Always good to help a neighbouring VA out (helps that the time for your event is one that I can make as well! ).

1 Like

Awesome. Well thanks again and I can’t wait for global flight as ANZ in real flies trans pacific all long haul and from SSY to Wellington so I cannot wait for that as it will make the airline so much more realistic.
Thanks so much neighboreeno.
@David_Lockwood

2 Likes

I will pm you

1 Like

The virtual airline of middle earth is still recruiting for proffesionnal pilots and staff. Help us grow our empire and become part of this great innovative VA.

We are looking for a chief pilot and VP

I am interested in joining, @Flying_Luc

1 Like

I’ll do it

@eli_Mumm @QantasConcorde
Thank you very both very much for applying, please PM me individually for more information. Thanks a lot and I am exited for you to be on our team.

Traitor alert!!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would love to be a pilot for ANZ VA. I have three freinds that are pilots for ANZ, A320,787 and 777. I have even been to the air New Zealand simulators where they train their pilots. It would be a blast to be a VA pilot for ANZ. I’m also from Auckland, New Zealand.

Thanks, Ben

2 Likes

Sounds great. Welcome to the VA. Please join our slack team. I am very exited to have you onboard. Welcome to our family and to the airline of middle earth. @Ben_Dyson

I would consider joining to fly the A320.

2 Likes

I would in fact love to be a pilot for your virtual airline no matter what plane I fly.

1 Like

Great, welcome onboard. Please join our slack team by giving me your email that you used to log into slack @Plane6

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Great, welcome to the team. Please give me the email that you used to log into slack, a free app we use and I will add you onto our team. @AaronJ

2 Likes

my mum is from new zealand and i love our country especially its amazing airline id really love to be apart of this VA air new zealand is amazing! plus i definitely wanna fly the new 787-9 and 777 aircrafts for your VA thanyou:)

Yay! Some fellow non-live owner! 🙂