Air New Zealand VA, the Virtual airline of middle earth.

Good afternoon IF community.
I am happy to say that whirlwind VA will now be Air New Zealand VA. We are transitioning to another airline due to the lack of interest. Our website is under construction now BUT we have a Facebook. Please check us out using this link: https://m.facebook.com/airnewzealandva/ We fly the A320 air New Zealand livery, the 777-300 air New Zealand and hopefully more to come including the beautiful 787. we fly interesting routes now but when global flight arrives, we will fly more routes to and from New Zealand.
This airline is almost entirely all long haul.
If you are interested in a position in the VA, please comment below or PM me.
Thanks a lot.
@jjt0909

6 Likes

This kind of sounds stupid but do you accept people without live?

1 Like

No, I am verry sorry. Thank you for asking anyway. @Kyle_Gabriel_Pelegri

Thanks anyway! :)

1 Like

This is a new very activeVA looking for staff. Please comment if you are interested.

@LufthansaA340 I hope that you are ok with this? I felt like the VA needed a fresh new start so I love air New Zealand and so I took it upon myself to do a transition . I hope that you are ok with this. It’s not that I did not like whirlwind it’s just that times change and people where not interested in whirlwind. Is that ok? I kept the same staff. I think that this will be a good way to grow the airline.

1 Like

Please tell me what you think of the new VA guys? I am open to HONEST replies On what you think.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

It’s. It is not easy but when i will have the website running soon, there will be scheduled flights and times. @zbelle

Would like to be a staff and a pilot.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. PM me for more info. @Boodz_G

1 Like

@Flying_Luc ANZ in the real world is in Star Alliance, and I don’t accept airlines that are already in a real world alliance into my VA. Sorry. :/

1 Like

No worries, thanks anyways for all the opportunities. @FlyFi

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Awesome @Rexton
It would be amazing to have you onboard

@Rexton PM me of you would like to join

We aleready have 6 pilots on our team and we are still recruiting. PM me for information

Good luck with your New VA! From all at Qantas VA.

2 Likes

Yes! I am okay. Now, you are the owner. Do anything you want with whirlwind.

1 Like

Thanks a lot neighbor from across a sea. I will do my best to make this VA as good as Quantas ( that will not be easy as you guys are amazing)
Thanks again.
@David_Lockwood