Air New Zealand Boeing 747-400

Hello IFC!

Today I am requesting a future livery that has had a large impact on the aviation industry of New Zealand. The Boeing 747 bought by Air NZ was the -200 variant in May 1981. This flew trans pacific flights between Auckland and Los Angeles and many other routes to Asia such as Singapore and Tōkyō. This, however, is not the aircraft I want to be added to the sim. The first -400 variant was delivered to Air NZ in February 1991 and continued to fly until 2014, when the last of the fleet were retired. These were replaced with the current flagship of Air NZ, the 777-300ER.

Source

Additional Information

Why I believe this should be implemented
This made massive changes in the New Zealand aviation industry as well as globally, and alongside a possible 747 rework, I think it would be a cool livery to add

Thanks for reading, and I hope you consider voting!

Have a good day/evening 😁

Oh. This looks certainly interesting. Beautiful livery!

2 Likes

Wow, an awesome 747 livery!

1 Like

I’ve never seen this before. It’s beautiful!

1 Like

The livery definitely fit the 747, giving it a Pacific kind of feel.

I never knew that ANZ used have 747’s. That’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

Beautiful livery!

1 Like

Oh I like that livery!

2 Likes

Thanks guys for your comments 😁

1 Like

This livery looks beautiful, Noah!

1 Like

Thanks mate 😁

The moment I saw this I put in a vote

Flying in the Air New Zealand 747 was my first and possibly the last time I’ve flying on a 747 and was my first long haul flight

Thanks mate, I wish I had travelled on a 747, but it’s a bit late for me now 😂

1 Like

It was incredible I sure wish my video camera still works because I did my first trip report on that flight oh well I still have the memories and the experience that I will never forget

I like this. I used to see it fly past my bedroom window on short final onto 27L at Heathrow.

I would vote but I don’t have a spare but I’ve voted for the 747 rework so if that ever happens hopefully they will add this livery.

1 Like

747-400 😢😢 I never flew on the ANZ one sadly the only one I had ever been on was a Qantas 747 when I was a young onion

1 Like