Air New Zealand A321Neo “All Blacks” Livery

Credits to Alexander Lang.

Air New Zealand A321Neo “All Blacks” Livery

Note: Since @ThatOneKiwi’s original request was closed, we decided for me to repost the thread since I’m member. Credits to her for the feature request!

—-

Air New Zealand is the flag carrier of New Zealand & was founded 81 years ago. It flies to around 50 destinations across 3 continents with a fleet size of 116, connected further via partners as a member of Star Alliance. It presently utilizes a fleet of A320s, A320neos, 777s, & 787s family aircraft.

The A321neo flies to these places from New Zealand:

• Apia
  • Brisbane
  • Gold Coast
  • Melbourne
  • Nadi
  • Nuku’alofa
  • Sydney.

Apart from the routes, the livery also signifies a symbol of cultural importance of rugby in New Zealand. As we have a 77W in an All Blacks livery, it’d be great to see one in a domestic ANZ airliner.

And the final reason, just have a look at be livery! It’s beautiful, isn’t it? If you want to vote for the livery and bring it in-game, please feel free to drop a vote above! All votes are appreciated :)

—-

Thanks @ran! Voted. :)

1 Like

Love the all black livery. I’ve seen the livery on NZE in Sydney. Also I have a 1:200 model of it as well haha

2 Likes

I have a model of it too!

2 Likes

Much needed livery
Voted

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Appreciated.

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

2 Likes

I love this Idea!

2 Likes

Thanks! Nice to see a fellow kiwi! Kia ora!

2 Likes

Ay I’ve flown on that in the summer, Auckland to Queenstown! Love to see the black beauty on here! 😍 But sadly I can’t vote on that since I’m all out of votes. ☹️

2 Likes

That’s okay. I appreciate the support, though!

2 Likes

Nice to see a fellow kiwi here.

2 Likes

Always glad to support another kiwi also!

2 Likes

We do have the a320 neo?

1 Like

What? Were asking for the All blacks A321neo all blacks liver?

1 Like

Yeah, I think yes

1 Like

We don’t have the a320neo, but yes.

1 Like

Yeah I mean, with the a320neo was meaning all the family. In anyway, we don’t have even the NEO, so it makes no really sense.

Worth a try, innit?

1 Like

It definitely is, but I would suggest holding off on the livery request until a A320neo family introduction is announced. This will probably get thrown in the dust and forgotten about sadly.

2 Likes