Air New Zealand 787 Possibly Confirmed? (Actually 77W)

All of this is pretty interesting… We’ll have to wait to see more Instagram pictures to officially make sure that the 787 is confirmed. I know that Matt and the devs like to be tricky with their screenshots. Like the first Dash 8 nose screenshot and the New Dawn April fools post.

1 Like

Hurray! The Air India 777-200LR, and that’s a Air NZ 777, not a 787, it’s obviously recognizable as a 777.

1 Like

Still, texturing effects can throw you off.

Maybe, what if that ANZ was all along…

#A B777-200ER

:O “x-files theme”

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s the Air New Zealand B77W, confirmed days ago

1 Like

Lol you guys still can’t differentiate between the B777 and the B787?

Remember the windscreen!

2 Likes

Can’t you look the difference? that’s a 777-300ER, look at the wingtips. I don’t understand the commotion.

2 Likes

We’re trying to confirm that :)

sidenote: The ANZ B77W was confirmed a while ago, i know cos it was my request :D

I’m gonna drop this thing until I get more proof. If no proof within the next two Instagram photos, then I guess we’ll have to wait for the 787 to come another time.

Yeah, this was already quite a weak case to begin with. It is frankly quite out of place to make the B787 rework in the middle of the B777 rework

Yeah, that I’m not sure about.

I think the 787 will be next after the 777 update.😔 It’s sad, but we have to admit it.

1 Like

They said on Facebook, and I quote, “We are working on it :)”

“We are working on it” is like an infamous phrase here in the land transport context…

That’s because they take forever! xD

No, @AmericanAirlines said its coming in the next update. I thought he meant like VERY next, as in with the 777 update.

1 Like

1 Like