Air New Zealand | 777-300ER | The Hobbit special livery

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, and im sure everyone is just as excited for the rework as I am! I’d like to request this special livery, I think its a very cool livery and I love the dragon 😍 I know it can be difficult when it comes to copyright, but with the producers of “The Hobbit”s permission I think it would be a great addition to the liveries coming with the rework! I think we need more special liveries in the game and this one definitely stands out! Let me know what yall think and if you support it please leave a vote! Since the rework is soon you could always return a vote to another feature later 😉😂 Just kiddinggg, or else… Well here’s the livery in all its glory!

Source- Airline Report

This is a cool livery! However, you said it yourself, I doubt this is possible unfortunately (I guess it’s always possible though).

Well, im pretty sure they have to get permission from airlines to add their liverys correct @snoman

I don’t believe the liveries themselves are copyrighted so I don’t think so. However, something like this with a third party’s copyright may run into these issues. However, I’m not a dev so don’t take my word for it.

Yea I get that :( It just sucks that they have to go through these third party companys, I would love a United 737 with the Starwars livery 😭 @snoman

1 Like

I wouldnt bet that it’s possible. Pretty sure it depends on the company and how lenient they are. Shamu was possible, for example.

I don’t know what the policies are for MGM, and Warner Bros. Studios are, so it can be anything.

1 Like

True 🤷🏼‍♂️ Wether it gets added or not, I still wanna take the chance that it COULD. Its a great livery.
@Tsumia

This would possibly be the coolest livery in Infinite Flight if it were added, unfortunately I have my doubts :(

I don’t know if this request can be made as The Hobbits is also copyrighted material. Just like Disney, no copyrighted material requests are permitted.

There could be a slight chance as most airlines logos are copyrighted so lets hope