Air Moldova Airbus A320-233

Sadly it hasn’t been confirmed for the A320 livery update, but who knows! Maybe we will get lucky?

1 Like

Bumping this up! Did you know Air Moldova is the flag carrier of the small European nation of Moldova? Their hub airport just recently got a second runway!

2 Likes

I personally like the blue color.🙂
Hopping to see this in the updated A320 livery.👍

Didn’t have a free vote for this

1 Like

we need more “exotic” airlines, please!

1 Like

For sure! I get we also need the big airlines, but part of the spirit of IF is being able to explore the entire globe, and adding airlines from not the most well known countries will bring other infinite flight pilots to them.

2 Likes

Fun fact! Did you know Air Moldova is the flag carrier of Moldova? Bet that wasn’t clear by the name :P. They are one of the 2 carriers currently based in Moldova, the other being FlyOne!

3 Likes

Bump

Air Moldova’s callsign is AIR MOLDOVA.
They have 6 aircraft (A319, A320 and A321)…

Credits: Wikipedia

2 Likes

Catched an Air Moldova behind a Boeing 777 in Dublin coming back from Munich. Except this was an Embraer Aircraft. Lovely livery. Fun fact: the latest arrival in Dublin Airport is usually Air Moldova, at 1AM recorded.

3 Likes

I’m going to bump this:

An Air Moldova A320-233 landed at Ljubljana on March 18th for some maintenance (probably now stored).
Hope to see this livery with the next A320 family liveries update.

1 Like

Giving this a little bump. It would be amazing to fly this beauty from Chisinau to destinations all over Europe!

2 Likes

This would’ve been a nice aircraft today to fly LUKK-UUDD!

1 Like

I do hope they consider adding aircraft from eastern Europe in some capacity. Air Moldova would be a good choice to represent this region as one of the more unique operators in Europe!

1 Like

I renew my support for this livery. I’d love to see more diversity in terms of liveries of airlines from that region.

1 Like