Air Moldova Airbus A320-233

Image by KomradAlexey via JetPhotos

Hello IFC, today I’m requesting the addition of the Air Moldova Airbus A320 to Infinite Flight. I would love for this livery to be added as the eastern side of Europe has a MASSIVE deficit of liveries when compared to some of the other regions in the world. I have personally flown on this aircraft to visit family and have had a wonderful experience with this airline!

Air Moldova:

Air Moldova is the national airline of Moldova headquartered in Chișinău. It mainly operates scheduled and charter services to destinations within Europe from its base at Chișinău International Airport. In 2018, Air Moldova was privatized in an agreement with Blue Air.

Airbus A320:

The Airbus A320 family consists of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The family includes the A318, A319, A320, and A321, as well as the ACJ business jet. The aircraft family can accommodate up to 236 passengers and has a range of 3,100 to 12,000 km (1,700 to 6,500 nm), depending on the model.

You’ve got my vote id definitely like to see this in IF

1 Like

It would be awesome! Both A320 and A321

1 Like

Air Moldova, a state airline of a poor country that used to be representing the soviet state in the 1980’s. This Aircraft flies into Dublin Everyday. Moldova is also the least visited country in Europe. This is such a nice livery!

2 Likes

Nice livery!

Would love to see this in the near future! Shame i got no votes

Why do I feel you are making Moldova look bad?
Such a lovely country

Anyway, it has got my vote

Yeah, kind of not showing the positive side here. It is a really lovely looking country. Country side especially.

Bumping this topic up with a cool picture of an Air Moldova A320 in formation for people who may have not seen this overnight. :)

3 Likes

Have you ever wanted to see this aircraft in action? Check out this video from Chisinau airport during an airshow! If you see this post please consider helping me bump up this topic with some friendly words :)

2 Likes

I’ll like to see more diversity in the European liveries for the A320, Moldova must have more less-known routes to do in IF.

1 Like

Thanks for the support, I certainly agree!

1 Like

Would love to see this livery get added!

1 Like

With the soon to be reworked LUKK this would be a great addition to the game!

1 Like

At 0:46, you can hear the beautiful A320 whining noise. 😀

1 Like

Mult succes! :)

Definitely want this livery in IF.

1 Like

“Refreshing the topic.”
I hope this livery and this airline will be add to the A320 update.😃

1 Like

What A320 update?

1 Like

The A320 family will be updated with a working “live” cockpit and with more livery.
Check @DeltaVirtual with an A320 with live cockpit in Instagram or see #announcements category for more information, or pm moderators.🙂

1 Like