Air Moldova A319-100

Image by Lurii Tolstik via JetPhotos

Hello IFC, today I’m requesting the addition of the Air Moldova Airbus A319. I would love for this livery to be added as the eastern side of Europe has a MASSIVE deficit of liveries when compared to some of the other regions in the world. I have personally flown on this aircraft to visit family and have had a wonderful experience with this airline!

Air Moldova:

Air Moldova is the national airline of Moldova headquartered in Chișinău. It mainly operates scheduled and charter services to destinations within Europe from its base at Chișinău International Airport. In 2018, Air Moldova was privatized in an agreement with Blue Air.

Airbus A319:

The Airbus A319 is a member of the Airbus A320 family of short-to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners manufactured by Airbus. The A319 carries 124 to 156 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,700 nmi (6,900 km; 4,300 mi). The final assembly of the aircraft takes place in Hamburg, Germany, and Tianjin, China.

Nice request! Unfortunately i don’t have any voted available at the moment. When one frees up i’ll keep this in mind!

2 Likes

This is a needed livery in my opinion. I don’t remember if there’s any Air Moldova liveries in IF. I hope this comes to IF soon!

I mean it looks gorgeous! But I do not have votes left!

Finally, someone gives attention to this part of europe. I have origins there, so i sometimes go via this airline from Milan to Chisinau.
Would really appreciate this livery!

1 Like

Thanks for the support everyone!

I like it, got my vote!

This is a unique paint scheme. Never heard of this airline, but I’d like it to be added. It would add more diversity!