Air Mobility Command (AMC) Callsigns

Hi, I’m retired USAF Command Post Controller and some assignments in AMC, including 62AW/CP, 18AF/TACC (Tanker Airlift Control Center) and USTRANSCOM. I’ve done flight following as we in CP call it, the Civilian version would closest be to flight dispatcher

I’m not sure if it’s been asked before but can we get the following AMC Callsigns added?

Reach used by C-17s, C-5s, KC-10s and some C-130s on TACC controlled missions

Sam and Venus for the C-40B aka in game 737-700 BBJ.

Boxer for DC ANG C-40C aka in game B377-BBJ.

USAF doesn’t use the Air Force callsign except Air Force 1/1F, 2/2F and Executive 1/1F, 2/2F

Also maybe some static 130 unit callsigns (none come to mind at the moment without some research.

Bruce

3 Likes

You need to be TL2 to make feature requests.
Be active and contribute, you should make it in no time.

Can you please enlighten me on what a TL2 is?

Check the beginners guide to the forum linked above :)

Bruce,

We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).

Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.

Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks!

2 Likes