Air mauritius to los angeles

Again a ultra long haul and this time a flight from Port Louis to Los Angeles in the air Mauritius Airbus a350. The flight took around 21 hours long and had some diverse scenery, from tropical scenery like Mauritius to desert in the United Arab Emirates and mountain landscape in the state of Washington. The cruise speed was mach 0.84 and I’ve used the step climb method. This flight took place on the expert server as well.

Information about this flight;

• Server: expert server
• Aircraft: Airbus a350-900
• Livery: Air Mauritius
• Route: FIMP-KLAX
• Callsign: Air Mauritius 350 heavy
• Altitude: fl330 - fl350 - fl370 - fl390 - fl410 - fl430
• Speed: mach 0.84
• Flight time: 20 hours and 58 minutes

Rotate.

Leaving Mauritius.

Seychelles.

United Arab Emirates.

Sunset.

Dark.

Canada.

California.

Landed.

Arrived.

Tomorrow I’ll post a screenshots and videos topic about a flight from Jakarta to Tokyo in the Japan airlines Boeing 787-9!

30 Likes

Whoa! Amazing pics!

That’s a really really long haul. I’m curious to know what your weight settings were! Did you take any passengers or cargo along at all, or was it all only fuel?

2 Likes

Very nice! Air Mauritius, not a common airline I see everyday but cool to see it in action

1 Like

Thank you! In this flight I flew a little bit below MTOW so with a few passengers and cargo. Sometimes I depart above MTOW in a ultra long haul like a flight from Auckland to Amsterdam ~ 23 hours. It’s perfectly possible to depart at a weight setting of 127% and fly for 23 hours in the a350.

1 Like

That landing photo is on point. Great work mate.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks mate!