Air Mauritius A330-900neo

Hello, IFC,

This topic is to add the Air Mauritius livery on the A330-900 NEO. I think that this is a truly beautiful livery on the NEO and that this is a must have in Infinite Flight

https://airbus-h.assetsadobe2.com/is/image/content/dam/events/ceremony/delivery/first-A330neo-Air-Mauritius-MSN1884-delivery-ceremony-043.jpg?wid=1920&fit=fit,1&qlt=85,0
Airbus
Airbus A330neo - Wikipedia
Wikipedia
What do you think?
Thank You!

Is there one for this specific livery though?

2 Likes

This is for a livery, not the aircraft itself…

2 Likes

Sorry, that was confusing, I changed it.

1 Like

You are all correct. My mistake. 🙂

3 Likes

Also, make sure to vote for your own request 🙂

2 Likes

Giving this a good bump! What a great beauty.

6 Likes

Definitely voting for this. We only have A350 from this airline.

2 Likes

Definitely an interesting request… Voted!!

2 Likes

Now we know the a330-900NEO will be coming in the future I am voting for this! It’s a beautiful livery on a beautiful aircraft. Deserves to be in the flight simulator in my opinion!

2 Likes

We need this livery to fly to the beautiful nation to Mauritius 🇲🇺! Especially when the A339 is confirmed for a future update!

1 Like

Addition of this livery will open some great routes to India.

2 Likes

This would be an amazing addition, hopefully since there is limited A330 Neo customers we get most of the main stream airliner liveries (including this one)

2 Likes

Has my vote fs, imagine MRU comes HD with the A339 Air Mauritius😩

1 Like

Finally someone asked for this livery!! Nice req btw, and yeah 😀 voted!! Just in love with Air Mauritius a339! Just a beautiful livery on a beautiful 😍 aircraft!

2 Likes

Finally?
Its been up since 2019
Jkjk thanks for the compliment!

2 Likes

Mauritius a beautiful place to fly to. This aircraft gets my vote!

2 Likes

My point was that since there wasn’t any A333 Air Mauritius livery request, there was ofc for the A339 which I was very hesitating to vote for! And that’s why I meant finally, like there where a request for another aircraft type also, if u understand what I mean?

2 Likes

Yes lol i was joking :)

2 Likes

you always know good liveries lmao. has my support!

3 Likes