Air Malta A320

Air Malta A320
Air Malta is a Maltese airline with a fleet consisting of 1 A319 and 7 A320’s. Air Malta changed their livery to this amazing livery in 2012. They are a small airline but have quite a few routes for such a small airline! To see a little bit more about Air Malta click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Malta
Photo credits to Jochen Heitmann!

I love that livery. It suits the A320 very well.

3 Likes

This livery would be awesome to get, but sadly im out of votes:(

2 Likes

Out of votes. Going on an Air Malta A320 in 4 days so cannot wait to see it in real life. But great livery!

4 Likes

Spent a week doing work experience with Air Malta. Got to to everything with them such as visiting the cockpit, helping out on a turnaround, ticket office, PSA and i visited their HQ which was pretty awesome.

1 Like

My dad has a late 80s vintage Air Malta spoon. I’m using it right now to drink my tea. I just voted 👍 lovely request.

1 Like

We need this Livery 😱

1 Like

Since the A320 family was recently reworked and 5 new liveries were added, I don’t think this livery will be added in the near future. But I can agree that it is a very nice livery, it fits the A320 very well.

This livery is amazing!

1 Like

Voted. I’m from Malta!

1 Like

Surprised to see that this doesnt get more attention. Beautiful livery that i would love to see added soon:)

1 Like

Voted as well now :)
Seeing that we might get some new A320 liveries in the upcoming update, i would love to see this added

2 Likes

I’m hopping to see this livery in infinite flight.😃

I used to live in malta and this would be an amazing edition to the game

1 Like

I am so happy to see this! Totally with this idea… since I, myself is a Malteser:)

1 Like

Hey! Same here gbin!

1 Like

Guilty bump.

This needs to be revisited. What a zinger this livery is!

1 Like

Voted! I also requested the Air Malta “Valletta” Livery a few days ago 😀 IF really needs Air Malta in the fleet

1 Like

Sooo I’ll buy a box of cupcakes for the devs if we can get this :)

3 Likes

That’s a deal ;) But honestly, it’s one of the most interesting liveries in Europe in my opinion.

1 Like