Air Italy A330-200

Credits to: https://italiavola.com/

This A330-200 is a plane given by Qatar Airways to Air Italy’s new fleet.
Actually Air Italy has received his first Boeing 737 Max 8 some days ago, and now Qatar gave them this beauty, this aircraft is going to be used until 787-8 will be part of the fleet.

This livery has been painted by following Air Italy’s scheme.

Yes…we definitely need more up-and-coming airlines on the IF!
Take a look at other relevant airline releases here:

1 Like

They will replace them in a 5 year time, i don’t think its worth it://

1 Like

I did not reply to you ;) i replied to the OP

2 Likes

Hello @ M4ttix I have more votes but you have my vote transparent I am with you for this airline that you add in IF flight 🙂🙂🙂

2 Likes

Then why don’t you vote this??

1 Like

@ M4ttix I am in the mood to change my vote.

1 Like

Wooooow. Now that is one of the nicest liveries I have seen on an a330. Sadly I’m outta votes but I wish I could vote for this!

1 Like

but still a nice livery, it would be a great addition into the sim.

I don’t like Air Italy’s livery. Nothing is Italian about it. Alitalia’s livery had the colours of the Italian flag and therefore represented Italy. The paint scheme on the tail also looks kind of like an A, which I liked. Air Italy’s livery isn’t a bad livery, but it doesn’t stand for anything which makes it fill in my opinion.

It really does annoy me when I see people requesting liveries for an aircraft that isn’t in the game, and no plans have been announced to put it in the game in the near future. If you think about it, these types of feature requests are just duplicates in disguise, because they require an already existing feature request to be carried out.

I’m not sure if there are any mods that agree with me, but if there are, perhaps you could implement some kind of rule to stop this, because there are just so many of these types of feature requests.

1 Like

The A330 family rework is the most requested feature on here if I recall correctly. It’s very likely that it will be developed next after the CRJ so this is a bit different to other requests I think.

2 Likes

I don’t want this to get into a full blown argument or anything but that has been the most voted for feature for a very long time, and there have been plenty of aircraft brought out during that time. We know that the devs are working on another aircraft as well, which I think is the A-10 (but no-one knows for sure). The devs have also expressed interest in getting some more GA aircraft into the game. Beside all of these opportunities for new aircraft that we know the devs are interested in, there has been no intrest expressed by them in the A330.

2 Likes

Please, with the upcoming A330 rework!