Air India's First A320neo In The Making

This video was uploaded into the Airbus YouTube channel and I think the plane looks amazing! You can also notice the plane doesn’t have the usual yellow tinged white that other Air India aircraft have. Enjoy!

17 Likes

My reaction in the first 5 seconds…

“Its a beluga giving birth!”

…even though they have eggs.

7 Likes

Haha your not wrong though, it’s a little baby neo!!

6 Likes

Finally Air India has got the A320 that was much awaited.

3 Likes

That livery Looks so amazing i Love it on this beautifal bird.

1 Like

Wow the livery goes well with the white.

1 Like

Honestly Air India should reallt change their livery now. As if now the government is now planning to give it away to some private company becz government is not able to handle it nicely.
But the plane is too good :)

3 Likes

I think it’s fine right now, India have always have had troubles with that airline haven’t they?

1 Like

Am I the only one who absolutely hates Air India’s livery?
It’s so ugly, I can’t look at it.

6 Likes

Haha, I don’t mind it but I get why some may hate it. It’s certainly different!

I didn’t like it at first, but ever since they added those “sun-rays” on the nacelles and darkened the red, I’ve grown fond of it. Though, I do wish the 787 had them instead of the plain white ones.

2 Likes

That’s the same here! It’s ugly - like you said.

2 Likes

Wonderful! Great stuff air India!

1 Like

Hopefully they don’t ground this plane for parts like they did to the 777 and 787s.

What do you mean? Please explain :)

1 Like

@Robertdiaz123 you do realise it’s not a Boeing Aircraft! Surprised to see you like anything Airbus related 😂

1 Like

If I’m honest, the A320 isn’t a bad plane. Only one in the Airbus lineup that I like. It’s not a horrible livery. What I do like is the filming of the vid. I like when manufacturers take pride in their work, kudos to Airbus.

3 Likes

Yeah with Airbus they have brilliant editing and the music is pretty good aswell. All of their videos are truly brilliant!

2 Likes

Not to say that Boeing has bad videos

1 Like

Well that would be lying wouldn’t it 😂 Only a few of Boeings videos are good but definitely not the ones when Boeingmake out that they are the main contributors to our economy.

1 Like