Air India Virtual | Official Thread

Welcome To The Official Thread Of Air India Virtual

AIVA1 AIVA2 AIVA3

IFVARB || Website || Pilot Application || Star Alliance Virtual

At Air India Virtual we aim to to provide the best Indian hospitality and experience above the skies of India. Going back to date, this VA was founded in late December '18 by our former CEO @Prasoon_S and the airline is reaching its 6 months completion. We never expected to have come this far. Our pilots have helped us reach great heights. As of the moment, our pilots have logged over 8000+ hours along with 1,400+ flights logged till date. This is a record breaking achievement for our VA in such a small time. our pilots have flown about 3.2 million miles which approximately equals to 130 revolutions of the earth. We have all kinds of pilots from ultra long haulers to short haulers. At AIVA, you will experience the real flavors and colors of India.

There are many Virtual Airlines to choose from. Finding one you can count on and build a relationship with in the long term is a difficult task. Here are some reasons as to why you have made the best decision by choosing us.

Our Approach

To us, it’s not just another virtual airline. As the only Indian airline, we take pride in the service we offer. We encourage each other to achieve their best potential within the airline, whether it’s completing a long haul flight for the first time or managing a staff position effectively.

Quality

Each person, whether experienced or new to the simulator will go through a test and must achieve a certain percentage to qualify as a pilot and start their career with Air India Virtual. Staff members will make sure that each and every pilot is made fit for the role and will be provided as much support is needed to thrive in the airline. Each pilot will be monitored by our Chief Pilot continuously to make sure our quality doesn’t drop.

Our Support

Staff members and pilots alike from around the world are here to support you and help you with anything around the clock. We aim to get you sorted out as soon as possible, whether it is support needed through our email, Instagram, Slack or IFC account.

Our experience

Experience ranges from IFATC to IFAET to Content Creators. We are a well rounded VA with many experienced and mature members. We would love to have you on-board and expand our airline.

State of the art technology

We boast a fully fledged, mobile compatible, all-in-1 crew center, where you can sign up to join the airline, file flight plans, view fleet details and review your performance. Many more features are avaiable for you to see for yourself.

So, let’s get started…

Simply fill out the application form on our website at http://www.myairindiava.in/join.php.

For everyone out there who want to join a VA where you want to have fun and learn, join AIVA. It was my best decision to join AIVA as my first VA. Everyone here is very helpful from the staff to high ranked pilots. They are professional and realistic and if you like something that supports this with a bit of fun, AIVA is your piece of cake. I will guarantee you will have a great time here and you definitely won’t regret joining our VA. - @Krish_Shaw, AIVA Pilot

Air India VA was the first Virtual airline that I joined in IF in late February 2019 and ever since I have joined I have had a wonderful experience. The team is amazing and the code-sharing network and the long hauls are amazing as well. - @DhruvChopra, AIVA Pilot

It is a fantastic experience working at AIVA. At every stage I felt like I had full support of operations and the staff at AIVA are fantastic. I will always look back with pleasure and pride being associated with Air India Virtual - @AKSHAY_2777 - AIVA Pilot

We have a set of multi-national staff who are working around the clock to make sure your experience isn’t hindered. Have a look at them below.

Below are the members of staff who are responsible for the smooth running of the airline:

Executive Team

Indraniel Munshi | @indraniel | CEO

Rohan Sharma | @Rohan625 | COO

Prasoon Singh | @Prasoon_S | Senior Advisor

Management Team

Nikhil Goenka | @niks.goen | Chief Pilot

Pranav Gupta | @PranavGupta | HR Manager

Alan Shaji | @Alan_S | Media Manager

Manav Suri | @Manav_Suri | Events Manager

Pritish Dewan | @Pritish_Dewan | Routes Manager

Josh Tedla | @J2S | Flight Supervisor

We have recently changed the requirements to join the VA. Of late we have also changed the the minimum activity requirements as well, but to keep the VA in its set standards we have set a minimum bar.

These are the minimum requirement one must meet the join the virtual airline:
Requirements

> Must be 12 years or above.

> Must be at least be grade 3 or above.

> Must fly once a month.

> Must be able to download and use Slack. (communication purposes)

>Must be able to provide a screenshot of the Grade table as proof for verifying the details.

Untitled-5
Untitled-4
Untitled-6
Untitled-2
772lr
Untitled-7

We use a free team collaboration software called Slack for all internal communications. It is a great way for members to interact with each other and get to know each other, plan flights, check documents etc. Staff members use it to share announcements, share routes of the week, flash flights and communicate with our pilots.

For all external communications, we use our Social Media outlets and the Infinite Flight Community to update the community. Follow us to keep up to date with our operations.

AIVA1 AIVA2 AIVA3

We are now a part of Star Alliance Virtual!

maharaj

38 Likes

Very nice thread Air India Virtual!
Good luck in your VA journey!

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! @BravoCharlie

2 Likes

Good to see you guys at such a good position today! Wishing you all the best for the future. Amazing trailer Rishi ;)

6 Likes

Thanks @aryan_j2! We’ll pass on the message to Rishi.

2 Likes

Stunning thread! My close friend @Prasoon_S brought AIVA to an amazing place. Best of luck to the new CEO. :)

4 Likes

Thank you @NationofAviation! We are actively working with the CEO (@indraniel) to make this one of the best VAs out there!

2 Likes

Thank you Aryan, I’ve only contributed first few seconds, the rest was all done by our Alan Shaji who did a great job getting it all together and making this!

miss you as part of the VA

2 Likes

the new thread is slick, you did a great job there @indraniel

4 Likes

OMG 😱 the video!!! Awesome. Totally mind blowing.

1 Like

Air India Virtual - Hometown Sunday's

AIVA’s new internal event series is now underway. We visit each pilot and staff’s hometown and discover it’s specialities. It is a great way to interact with other pilots and learn about new places. This week we flew to Mumbai. Why not join us and get your hometown featured?

NOTAM:

Applications are currently suspended due to a new testing process that is currently being programmed. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope to get the new system sorted as soon as possible.
4 Likes

Journey to 10,000 hours

We’re glad to announce that we have achieved one more milestone in just about 6 months of operations. We have completed 10,000 hours in 6 months with an average of 1700 hours being logged per month and around 55 hours being logged per day. Along with covering about 3800000 miles around the globe.

We have introduced many new internal event series as well in the recent days. We would like to thanks our Pilots for helping us in reaching this milestone.

Top 5 AIVA Pilots with most hours;

1. @AKSHAY_2777- 1250 hours
2. @Kintul_Shah- 925 hours
3. @Cloudrush - 839 hours
4. @Krsh7- 584 hours
5. @DhruvChopra- 523 hours

In the last 7 days we have logged 692 hours along with 87 flights and 1800+ hours logged in the last 30 days. We are thankful to our wonderful staff team, pilots and community for helping us achieve 10,000 hours.

Recent events & group flight images

Applications have now resumed!

Along with this, we have also started reviewing applications and recruiting new pilots. If your application is pending, please give us 48 hours more to complete the recruitment process.

9 Likes

Congratulations AIVA🙌

2 Likes

So happy to be a part of Air India Virtual 😃

2 Likes

Love AIVA and it’s pilots. Congrats!

3 Likes

Amazing achievement guys!

3 Likes

I like it boies
Great work done and again
I like it

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

I’m so pleased I joined an amazing VA

3 Likes

NOTICE

We are currently experiencing some issues with our website (myairindiava.in). This means that you will not be able to register as a new pilot, log in as a current pilot, file pireps or have access all other functions on the website. Please hang tight as we find a way to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We will update you with any updates on here.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
AIVA Management Team