Air india virtual fnf

**FNF **
PILOT : CAPT . KISHORE (AIV062)
ROUTING : MOSCOW - NEW DELHI
FLYING TIME : 06:40

AIRCRAFT : A350[date=2020-03-07 timezone=“Asia/Calcutta”]

5 Likes

If this is supposed to be an event, please make sure the topic is ready and then post in the #live:events category with the appropriate title format.

3 Likes

This should be in the #screenshots-and-videos and videos category, as I assume that this is a photo from last night’s FNF?

2 Likes

This topic seems to be lacking quite a lot of detail. The basic guidelines are met, but a lot is missing. For example, where is the NOTAM? (What runway will you be taking off of? What will you do in the presence of IFATC? What airport in Moscow? There’s 3. Moscow Sheremetyevo? Moscow Domodedovo? Moscow Vuknovo?)

1 Like

I don’t think that this is an event.

2 Likes

To add on, this photo seems highly edited. I don’t think this photo is against the rules, but being pinned onto them by a thread.

I believe the OP is showing his edited photo when he flew for AIVA yesterday for the FNF. This isn’t an event.

2 Likes

Think that is in the correct category as it is an FNF personal fly

2 Likes

Guys, calm down and wait for the OP to reply :)

6 Likes

What he did is, this flight was done by him yesterday UUEE to VIDP, he met a fellow AIVA member and thus he named it Air India FNF, it’s in short a #screenshots-and-videos

1 Like

Lens flare is allowed 😉

3 Likes

Yep, I know, but is it allowed to be used to show the light, which is a feature not in IF?

2 Likes

Yes, a moderator approved it :)

2 Likes

Cool. Sorry!

2 Likes

I think y’all should give this a read…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.