Air India uses Infinite Flight in Presentation

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw a video of air India’s new crew wardrobe, during the video I saw that IF was used in the presentation! I thought this was pretty cool so I thought I would share!

Here is the link:

If you can’t see the video here are some pictures:

58 Likes

Wow that is amazing! Thanks for sharing

When you can’t afford air to air shooting you use IF and scenic view 🤣

27 Likes

Could be pitty is no one is guessing that it’s a flight simulator and they could just download it right now in their phones

7 Likes

It just shows how incredible IF is. An airline used the app in a presentation so that must say that the whole development team is doing something right

17 Likes

Woah! What an honor! Very cool

8 Likes

I wonder if the Devs know that this is a thing, if not they will now!

7 Likes

Haha can’t blame the debt-ridden airline to cut production costs by using a simulator in their presentation. Don’t know if its copyright infringement though.

4 Likes

Time to pay up the devs if so for the usage !

1 Like

I think it would be considered fair use, one could say its copyright infringement for Infinite Flight using their liveries…dont think anybody wants to play that game. 😊

4 Likes

Who knew IF was a way to cheat your way out of expensive filmmaking 😂 (They should have hired me 🙄)

9 Likes

I have been in the business for almost 25 years and 99.9 percent of the time I’m contacted regarding any usage for my work . In this case it’s best to contact the parties for usage. Credit is one thing and getting paid is another . In my experience I’m generally always contacted . Great to see it featured though for infinite flight .

4 Likes

Maybe a mod could clear this up for us?

1 Like

Damn congrats IF LLC, you have made it into an IRL airline presentation.

You should be proud

1 Like

I sent the video to Laura.
Maybe Air India contacted IF before use, or maybe they have just made the if video screen shot into the film

Edited : she was already aware before i told her ^^

1 Like

Well we in AIVA were totally unaware of this … definitely will share this video with my team.

3 Likes

Wow! Laura and all the staff should be honored to have IF presented by an airline!

3 Likes

good to know as I would have expected Air India to have contacted her.

1 Like

Wow. That’s really cool, looking back to what was in 2014-2015 to what is now and it never ceases to blow my mind!

1 Like

not a surprise. many airlines have used IF for presentations. PIA used GTA5 for their AD. How pathetic.

Which other airlines have used it