Air india ultra long haul

I flew the air India triple seven from San Francisco to Delhi. The flight took around 15 and a half hours long and our cruise speed was mach 0.84. We had really nice scenery when we departed San Francisco and when we where one and a half hours away from Delhi, above northern Pakistan. The flight was ending at a busy Delhi Indira Gandhi airport, as well on the expert server as always. The pictures are unedited b.t.w.

Information about this flight;

• Server: expert server 
 • Aircraft: Boeing 777-300(ER) 
 • Livery: Air India 
 • Route: KSFO-VIDP 
 • Callsign: Air India 777 heavy 
 • Altitude: fl310 - fl330 - fl350 - fl370 
 • Speed: mach 0.84 
 • Flight time: 15 hours and 19 minutes 

Boarding.

Departure.

Leaving San Francisco behind.

Oregon.

Sunset.

Flying above the sea of Greenland.

Turning.

Mountains.

Buttering.

Parked next to Aeroflot.

Tomorrow I’ll post a screenshots and videos topic about a flight from San Francisco to Amsterdam in the mighty Boeing 747-400 of KLM.

Please let me know what you think about this post.

29 Likes

@Ritesh321 @Mayank_Pawar Check this !

3 Likes

Believe it or not, I flew on this same exact aircraft with the same registration, but it was from KEWR - VABB.

2 Likes

Great photos!

Here is a piece of advice for everyone. If your flight plan routes you north of Delhi directly over the Himalayas, something is definitely wrong. If a pressurized aircraft did the in real life, bad things would happen. Here’s why:

2 Likes

I know, but didn’t flew above the Himalayas I’ve used an IRL flightplan. They video is really interesting, I’ve seen it around two weeks ago. Thanks, appreciate it!

Nice route too! I’ve planned that Route in about 2 weeks in the opposite direction with the 747.