Air India started new route for B747-400

Indian national carrier Air India started it’s new B747-400 route from Mumbai to Delhi from today ie Tuesday, 13 December, 2016. This is a daily flight as AI888

5 Likes

To the good category

1 Like

What do you mean? :)

It was in general, I moved it to RWA

1 Like

My bad, didn’t see the edit

It must be a connection for an international flight…can’t have a super going for such short distance… Also from next time pls provide wid the link to the information page

Yes they can. A LOT of airlines do that. Emirates, BA, Qatar, LATAM, American, United, Japan Airlines, ANA

1 Like

ANA and JAL do it all the time. They fly domestically with 787s, 747s, 767s etc. with no connection.

Please*

Also, this is great :p

Is there an article or something? A link?

Here’s a link:
https://www.google.com/amp/m.timesofindia.com/india/Air-India-to-deploy-Boeing-747-jumbo-jet-on-Delhi-Mumbai-Delhi-route/amp_articleshow/55891846.cms

2 Likes

OK fine but lemme tell " Y’all" that I had pics!! Taken frm my mobile of the connection stats of Air India…as its my nations official airline e I have travelled a lot in AI planes n have seen the connection chart …also it was in a recreational magazine…which has all the info…as far as I can recollect there were 747 flying only frm a selsct part n cities of India…hence I thought it might be a connection as very recently did I sit on a 773 which was a domestic leg of an international flight…I was connection g frm Mumbai- Delhi…so I assumed something similar might have happened… Anywhay gr8 news!

I can’t even read your post man…

At least the 744 isn’t completely dead…yet:(

My English is brilliant t😏😏

I pretty sure AI uses a 777 or 787 on a similar domestic route within India ?

Yup as I mention for a domestic leg if international flight…AI uses 773/772 n 787 connecting just a few domestic cities on a regular route

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.