Air India Express Boeing 737-800(VT-AXH)

Credit: Kevin Teh
Source: Jetphotos.net

About Air India Express
Air India Express is a low cost Indian airline based in Kochi, Kerala. It is operated by Air India Express Limited (AIEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian flag carrier Air India.
It operates approximately 550 flights a week to 30 destinations, including the Middle East and Southeast Asia. The airline carries about 3.8 million passengers each year, connecting 107 city pairs. Air India express fleet consist of 25 Boeing 737-800NG aircrafts.

Why we need it
Air India express operates a lot of domestic as well as international flights to Gulf countries and South East Asian countries, it will be a perfect addition to IF and will allow pilots to explore beautiful scenery of India.

About VT-AXH
As Air India express has different tail liveries, it is not possible to add all of them, I requested VT-AXH as its tail shows India Gate of New Delhi on left side and Gateway of India of Mumbai on the right side, these two cities are hubs of Air India.

If you like it donโ€™t forget to vote for it.

Yes thank you for this @Rohan625

3 Likes

Here is a picture showing both sides of tail of VT-AXH

4 Likes

This livery is amazing๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

This livery is perfect for doing medium hauls.

2 Likes

Yay! reached 10+ votes in an hour๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

5 Likes

Would be an amazing addition!! ๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Great livery, I loved it!๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

Wowโ€ฆreached 20+ votes.๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

โœˆ๏ธโœˆ๏ธโœˆ๏ธ letโ€™s fly high

2 Likes

Woah! I wasnโ€™t expecting that much support in just one day

3 Likes

I am the best @Rohan625๐Ÿ˜™ thatโ€™s why kar Diya !

2 Likes

30+ Votes โœˆโœˆ

3 Likes

We think this would be a great addition to the Air India fleet!

3 Likes

FNF is in India and UAE, Air India operates most of its flight to UAE from South India and New Delhi. Here is the other side of this livery.

Credit: Bernard They
Source: Jetphotos

1 Like

Love it voted???๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

2 Likes