Air India Boeing 787-8 (Star Alliance Livery)

Credits: Airlinespotters

Why Air India?

Air India is the national Airline serving from India to the world. As of current news the Airline has about 118 aircrafts which fly to 90+ destinations. With the addition of the latest aircraft in the fleet the B787-8 Dreamliner. Air India currently operates 27 Dreamliner which fly both on International and domestic routes.

About the 787 special livery

Well , Did you know that Air India B787-8 under the registration VT-ANU is the world’s first 787-8 Aircraft to be painted in Star alliance Livery . This is the only 787-8 in the whole AI fleet along with 2 more aircrafts to possess this special livery. This aircraft is also used during inauguration and launch of new destinations. The livery itself is a beauty have nothing to say about this.

If you did like my topic please leave a vote to support and get this livery in infinite flight.

Cheers 🍻.

post is moderator approved

It’s a very nice livery that suits the 787, although I lean more towards the ANA 787-9 star alliance livery. However you formatted this in a very neat way, so you have my support.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your support @anon7075715.

Definitely deserve my vote

1 Like

Looks really cool with the Star alliance livery, well, all of the Star Alliance liveries are cool. 😎

1 Like

Awesome thanx for your support @Rohan625 & @Kuba_Jaroszczyk

Seen this aircraft at Heathrow and Singapore. Nice livery for the 787. Hope to see it soon, voted!

3 Likes

We from Air india virtual would love to see this livery get added.

2 Likes

Can I just say that I love all Star Alliance Liveries and this is no exception. I’d love to see this in IF and the livery fit Air India very well for their 787-8 :)

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your support!

1 Like

Awesome request!! Flew this back from Charles De Gaulle back in June. Looks really good!! Has my vote as soon as i spare one