Air India Airbus A320(Sharklets)

This 320 looks so good with those sharklets, IF should definitely add this livery soon! Please donโ€™t disappoint us Infinite Flight, we all know you will surprise us with something really big and really soon :)

1 Like

Yes last time, I was expecting devs to add right colour to Air India livery that is Ivory, but they added white colour to it. Itโ€™s okay but not accurate.

2 Likes

I just love the Air India livery, It would be a great addition to the A320. Hope we get it.

Here is an image of Air India A320 showing the difference between ivory and white colours of Air India

Photo credits to Official Air India Twitter account

6 Likes

Have a look at the nose of aircraft, showing a newly replaced nose without the actual Air India ivory colour.

1 Like

A very unusual but amazing route that I see Air India operate regularly on the A320 is Amritsar (VIAR) to Nanded (VAND).
The addition of the AI A320 in Infinite Flight will give us an opportunity to fly this route and enjoy the beautiful views outside the window.

The addition of the AI A320 in Infinite Flight will give us an opportunity to fly this route and enjoy the beautiful views outside the window.

Click here to know more about this route.

1 Like

There are a lot of domestic routes for the A320 and A319, if we get at least A320 we will be happy as A320 is used side by side with A319.

3 Likes

thanks for sharing my pic :)

2 Likes

This request has more than 100 votes, we need this livery. Waiting for it for so long.

2 Likes

It is one of the best liveries on A320. Infinite Flight team pleas add this livery. I cant wait to fly Air India A320 livery ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I want to do VIDP-VILH and VIDP-VISR on this aircraft.

Photo credits to Gerrit Griem.

5 Likes

We need this livery at any cost.

Jhalak dikhlaaja ๐Ÿ˜‚. Donโ€™t know when it will come.

Might come soon ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Why is everyone so quite? Keep supporting!!

2 Likes