Air India Airbus A320(Sharklets)

Credit: Jeremy Denton
Source: Jetphotos.net

About Air India:
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft. The carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried, it is also a member of Star Alliance. The airline serves more than 100 domestic and international destinations. It is the only Airbus operator to operate 3 variants of A320 family in India. Currently the Airline operates 70 aircraft from the A320 family which is the backbone of its domestic fleet, about 30 aircrafts are A320.

Why we need it:
We have 3 long haul aircraft with Air India livery in IF but for domestic routes we only have the A321 and no other Airbus aircraft featuring the Air India livery. This livery will be perfect for doing short haul flights in India and will fulfil the need of a short haul aircraft for Indian community members.

On behalf of Air India Virtual ( approval pending ), you have my vote and full support! Very well made feature.

7 Likes

Thanks, it will be a perfect addition to Air India VA when it comes out.

3 Likes

Voted for it, sometimes A321 feels a bit larger than A320 while doing flights in India.

3 Likes

Actually it’s πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

3 Likes

It is one of the best liveries on A320 😍

Sharklets and air India is a great combo !! Sorry out of votes

Sharklet version was my favourite, It makes A320 look better. You can come any time and cast your vote.

Would love to see this in the game

1 Like

Would love if developers will add this

1 Like

Nice thread btw!!

1 Like

Gave in a vote hopefully it gets added.

3 Likes

We need more short haul aircraft with Air India livery

1 Like

Yeah we need this livery a lot.

1 Like

Love flying with Air India A321 on domestic routes, hope FDS will add this livery soon

We need this in IF soon

Their new A320 looks amazing, We want the sharklet version and not the regular one.

We have reached 20 votes:)

We’re 21 now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Thanks for your support I’m sure we will have it one day in IF.