Air India A320 Four wheel main landing gear

Some Air India’s A320’s are a very unique type of A320. The regular A320 has two wheels on each of the main landing gears. The Air India A320’s are different they have a rare and relatively unknown A320 option. Due to many of India’s runways being weaker and unsafe for regular A320’s to land on Air India got A320’s that have four wheels on each of the main landing gears. This would add realism to the game when flying the A320 in India and just make this aircraft much more fun to fly in Infinite Flight.

Thanks for reading this and please consider voting for this feature as it will make the A320 very fun to fly.

Image credit: Simple Flying

Ive flown this IRL. Ill try to free up a vote for this

1 Like

sorry to be a stickler for details but that plane isn’t an a321 it is rather a a320 with double bogey landing gear

Your right I don’t know where I got A321 from

A couple additions/corrections, 1. these aircraft were not ordered by Air India, they were ordered by the now-defunct Indian Airlines and then absorbed into Air India when they merged many years later, and 2. these A320s were retired 2 years ago.

That’s fine IF has old aircraft anyway

I think this is a cool idea, one side note tho, they aren’t because they are rough runways but it’s because of weight distribution on weaker runways.

1 Like

I meant weaker runways I’m changing it

1 Like

This hurts my eyes. But somehow it looks ok. Too bad I don’t have any votes left. And I don’t know how easy this will be to add because it’s not just a livery, but landing gear too. But hopefully we can get this!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they are getting rid of the 4 wheel a320 because India is improving their runways. (The four wheels were for runways that were poorly built or maintained)
Edit: I’m not completely sure though, I saw it on a YouTube video.

1 Like

It’s a baby bus (compared to the a300/a310) not regarding the a320 family at all. 😂

1 Like

Yeah they retired them a couple years ago but IF has old planes so I think it would be cool to add it

Rare kind of A320

1 Like