Air India A319

Hey guys,
As I saw many requests for Air India liveries so I’d like to add one more request for an A319 livery which will be an excellent addition in the A319 fleet.

Never heard about Air India?Okay so here you go

Air India is the flag carrier airline of India headquartered at New Delhi.[8] It is owned by Air India Limited, a government-owned enterprise, and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving 94 domestic and international destinations. The airline has its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, alongside several focus cities across India. Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.[9] Over 60 international destinations are served by Air India across four continents. Additionally, the carrier is the third largest domestic airline in India in terms of passengers carried (after IndiGo and Jet Airways) with a market share of 13.5% as of July 2017.[10] The airline became the 27th member of Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.

Air india at present(3 November 2018) Operates 22 A319,which is mainly used for domestic purpose.If developers will take a look on it then it’ll be awesome and an excellent addition ot A319 fleet.

images%20(11)

Credits-Pinterest

Vote if you want this to be added

Nice to see 3 votes in 4minutes, that’s great
Hopefully It would get added

2 Likes

Air India is very familiar to me as I am in AIVA (Almost IFARB approved) I would love to see this livery in the game :)

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter😉 Hopefully other will love it

3 Likes

Yea, you’re right

1 Like

You made me remove one of my votes from other request to vote for this.

2 Likes

😉😂 That’s sweet

2 Likes

Let’s keep voting guys!

We’ll see it soon

Got some votes cleared after livery approval, you have my vote:)

This is one of my fav A319 liveries, would really love to see this in IF!

We also need this livery!

Yes, this and A320 liveries of AI is required. Without these liveries it feels like personal size pizza without toppings