Air Greenland Boeing 757

The previous topic was close so here is a new one. Link to old topic: Air Greenland Boeing 757-200

credit in image

So some of you probably know that Air Greenland operates an Airbus A330-200 (currently their only jet aircraft) but before they acquired it they flew the 757 on the flight to Copenhagen. The 757 no longer flies with the airline unfortunately but that shouldn’t stop it from being potentially added with a 757 rework.

I personally love the Air Greenland livery and maybe some of you fo too.

Never knew this existed. I still got a bit of a preference to the A330 but I’d love to see it on the 757 rework.

4 Likes

I love the red 😍 I’ve already voted for the 757 rework so hopefully it come soon with that :)

2 Likes

Honestly. The Air Greenland livery is 🔥🔥

2 Likes

The livery is plain red but it still is a great livery!

1 Like

I like this livery! And would love to see more of Air Greenland within in IF; would be some great encouragement as well to get out there and explore Greenland more.

I’m out of votes, but would still love to see this some day.

1 Like

We need a Greenland Livery, flights in/put Greenland people. Greenland is gorgeous, but not beautiful when flying a generic livery.

1 Like

… flying with flat scenery. Who knows, maybe with the addition of a Greenland livery well get some scenery above the 60th.

Still tho, it is fun to fly out of Greenland.

2 Likes

Air Greenland also operates or operated few small Dash 8s.

1 Like

Yeah. The Dash8-200 is their primary aircraft.

1 Like

Yeah! I couldn’t remember the -200 on it. Thanks for that!

1 Like

Time to fly to Greenland!!

1 Like

Gonna give this guy a bump. Time for some more connections to Greenland.

Time to bump the Air Greenland 757 again.
🇬🇱 🇬🇱 🇬🇱

I’d love this, but realistically, it will be ages before we ever see it. I can’t remember the last time the 757 got a new livery (if it ever did at all).

1 Like

I think this is needed.
We need at least 1 Air Greenland plane.

1 Like

Oh my the Air Greenland livery is gorgeous on the 757! We need this! 😩😍

1 Like

This is a must

2 Likes

I agree, it will open up a whole region that is usually just flown over, I’m gonna drop a vote!

1 Like